Learn & Explore Series: Artbeat Studios
Did You Know?
We produce everything in-house here in Irvine, CA. From cutting out the metal and acrylic from large 4x8’ sheets to building a custom wood wall mount in our wood shop.
Special Thanks to Industry Experts:
Carlo Vescovi & Scott Rodriguez
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is Artbeat?
- What year was this company founded?
- Let’s jump in the way back machine, let’s go back to the very day this company was founded. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product or service they generally have a particular avatar or audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for Artbeat?
- It seems common that companies title their products/services as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel ’Artbeat’ compares to others in the marketplace?
- Now you know I’ve been at your shop personally a few times. I have to say, one thing I admire about your operation is the level of care you folks take on each print. Talk to me about the journey a print makes from when it’s ordered to shipped?
- What do you believe is one of the biggest challenges photographers face when buying a metal or acrylic prints?
- How large of a metal or acrylic print can be ordered from you?
- Can you talk a little about the material you folks use in your prints?
- What sort of mounting hardware do your prints come with?
- How about the ink you use, can you expound a little on this please?
- What sort of turn around time can be expected from the time of order?
- Your metal and acrylic prints are raising the standards, what does it mean to you personally, that photographers are choosing Artbeat over others?
- What is the one word that you believe sums up Artbeat?