“A MUST-study for any Bird Photographer!”
- Ken L. 30-year bird photographer
Want to become a master bird photographer?
It doesn’t matter if you just want to photograph birds in your backyard...
Or, if you want to head out into the wild to photograph birds in flight…
There are so many opportunities for capturing these beautiful, mesmerizing creatures you’ll find yourself in.
If you’re here - you already know photographing birds is perhaps the most difficult type of photography, especially if they are on the move.
...It’s NOT an option, but a NECESSITY to learn how birds behave, how to utilize your camera and other photography equipment…
And most importantly, how to approach them to get the great shot in the first place.
So What If You Found A Proven Course That Could Teach You All Of This…
How To Handle Bird’s Behavior, How to Utilize Your Gear And How To Approach Them to Get The Best Shot?
Do you think you’d become a MUCH BETTER bird photographer? A GREAT ONE - even?
We’re betting you will - because hundreds of photographers have ALREADY trusted the secrets in this course to do exactly that.
So enough chit-chat about the art of bird photography, let’s talk about what you’ll LEARN when you click that ‘get instant access’ button...
INTRODUCING: A “First Of It’s Kind” Bird Photography Master Course
That’s right. You’ve never seen Bird Photography distilled down to a step-by-step series of lessons you can follow in only minutes a day.
Within the modules of THIS course, you’ll gain crucial insights into how birds behave...
And how you can ‘influence’ that behavior to get the perfect angle, or the perfect shot. These are tips we’ve gathered from Expert Bird Photographers, so you know they’re good.
You’ll also discover the turn-key strategies for documenting their behavior - and how to adjust your camera settings to get tack-sharp images.
You’ll learn how to shoot in a way that maximizes your success -- while ensuring that your subjects are treated in an ethical manner.
The Quick-Guide to Getting familiar with birds: the ‘bird whispering’ tricks that will
let you approach (and handle) them with ease… to get great shots
The TARGETED Cameras, lenses, and accessories for bird photography: THE master equipment
list you can’t go outdoors without
The Dozens of Critical Camera Settings: which buttons to ‘click’ to land the perfect
shot, and which settings you shouldn’t focus on TOO much for in-flight shots
- The Expert’s Tips that determine if you need a full frame, crop sensor, or mirrorless camera body (ignore them at your own loss!)
- Your Bird Composition and lighting Breakdown: you’ve never heard composition & lighting taught like THIS before -- even if you think you’ve mastered these two ‘hard-to-get’ photography settings, you’ll be surprised how bird photography changes it…
- The Veteran Bird Photographer’s Tips to ‘Find’ and ‘Approach’ birds: it’s an art in itself, but here are our master tips for doing it with ease AND efficacy in any environment
Even if you’ve never photographed a bird in your life...
You will have a solid toolkit that will result in photos of birds that you can take pride in and that will make viewers say WOW!
The Search For the ‘Perfect Course’ Ends Here
...Our Bird Photography Course is a Gold-Mine of Must Know Information
Bird Photography Master Course:
We’ve been teaching photography for years. We know how to GIVE YOU the concepts in a way that you’ll be able to take it and run with it.
We also scour our community of 3 million photographers for MONTHS and find their UNIQUE struggles, so we can address each one.
And that’s led you to the course you’ll see today.
We start with foundational concepts.
From there, we move onto more complex topics that deal with taking charge of your camera and using tried-and-true compositional techniques to frame up gorgeous photos of birds.
MOST importantly: you’ll learn all of this as it applies to bird photography - there are no general photography lessons here!
Here are some specific learning targets addressed in our Bird Photography Master Course:
- How to scout locations for bird photography and develop an understanding of bird behavior that makes “getting the shot” a sure thing...
- How to build your photography kit specifically for bird photography, including selecting the best lenses and accessories for improved photo-taking
- Develop an understanding of exposure and how to manually adjust exposure settings on your camera
- Learn how to focus so your images are tack-sharp every single time
- Gain an understanding of camera settings to use in specific bird photography situations
- How to work with natural lighting to get pleasing images
- Explore the essentials of composing a pleasing image, including framing shots of birds in flight
- How to work in the wild and approach birds so that you get close for the shot, but in an ethical manner.
“This course is a roadmap for bird photography success.”
-Jacob M Cleveland OH
There is no guesswork on your part. No referencing outside materials. No long, complicated lecture videos to try and understand.
Instead, you’ll get detailed lessons that are clear and to the point.
...No matter your skill level, you can rapidly acquire knowledge and gain skills that will help you take better photos of birds.
EVERYTHING That’s Included In The ‘PhotographyTalk Bird Photography Master Course’:
- 5 modules that cover everything from bird behavior to technical photography skills to creative aspects of composition
- 15 individual lessons that take you deeper into the module topics so you’re sure to have a solid understanding of bird photography
- Actionable steps at the conclusion of each lesson that get you actively working on the skills you’ve just learned about
- 15 skills-based homework assignments that offer you a chance to put your learning into action in real-world settings
- 15 content-based quizzes that test your comprehension of essential bird photography concepts
- 100+ sample images from professional photographers that highlight critical concepts in each lesson and which can inspire your creativity for your own bird photography images
Who should take this course?
Why should you take this course?
Unlike most people that simply point and shoot as they travel, you’ll have the knowledge and skills to compose images of people, landscapes, and architecture, long exposures, black and white photos, and minimalist images as well.
It’s simple, really - to be prepared!
You’ll also have a better understanding of the types of gear that can be used for travel photography, from large full frame cameras to small mirrorless systems and the differences between them.
What’s more, you’ll develop an appreciation for the various lenses used by many travel photographers and the pros and cons of each.
But it isn’t just about being informed and making the right gear choices - it’s also about the artistic aspects of travel photography that escape so many photographers.
That’s why we’ve included seven modules in the Travel Photography Master Course that focus entirely on specific travel photography subjects.
We drill down to the methods that will help you tell intimate visual stories of your travels, featuring the people, places, and events you encounter along the way, with stunning sample images that are sure to get your creative juices flowing.
Complete Course Details
Lesson 1: Becoming Familiar With Your Subject
Lesson 2: A Bird Photographer’s Kit
Lesson 3: Camera Settings
Lesson 4: Lighting and Composition
Lesson 5: Working Conditions
Lesson 6: Photographing People When You're Traveling
Lesson 7: Travel Photography Tips for Landscapes
Lesson 8: How to Get Architecture Photography Just Right While Traveling
Lesson 9: Tips for Travel Photography at Night
Lesson 10: Less is More - Minimalist Travel Photography
Lesson 11: How to Master Black & White Travel Photography
Lesson 12: Telling a Story With Your Travel Photos
Lesson 13: Quick & Easy Travel Photography Workflow
Lesson 14: Important Legalities of Travel Photography
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How will this course benefit me?
A: This course focuses on specific knowledge and skills related to travel photography. By completing this course, we are confident that you will have improved abilities to plan and implement a photography trip, to make the appropriate choices for the gear you’ll need on your trip, compose beautiful images that are eye-catching, and do so in a way that keeps you safe and on the right side of the law.
Q: Do I have to complete the course in sequence?
A: No, certainly not! You can pick and choose which modules you complete and in what order. If you feel like you have certain concepts down, feel free to tackle a different lesson.
Q: How long does it take to complete the course?
A: There is no time limit - you can take as little or as much time as you need. The important thing is to work at your own pace so that you can absorb all the knowledge and skills the course has to offer.
Q: How difficult and time consuming are the assignments?
A: The assignments are not intended to be overly difficult. Rather, they are designed to give you an opportunity to put what you’ve learned to the test in the real world. Some lessons might only take a few minutes; others might take a few hours.
If You Want To Forever Change Your Bird Photography Skills…
Sign Up for the PhotographyTalk Bird Photography Master Course!SIGN UP FOR THE COURSE