Learn & Explore Series: CanvasHQ
Did You Know?
We save our canvas scraps that are too small to run through the printer and gift them to small artist, schools and storybook illustrators. This is our way of not filling the landfills, encouraging artist and investing in future generations.
Did You Know?
Often times when I answer live chats and phone calls after hours and on weekends it is done from my iPhone at the farm and there is the occasional farm animal that feels the need to…ahem be loud ;))
Special Thanks to Industry Expert:
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is CanvasHQ?
- What year was this company founded?
- Let’s jump in the way back machine, let’s go back to the very day this company was founded. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product or service they generally have a particular avatar or audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for CanvasHQ?
- It seems common that companies title their products/services as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel ’CanvasHQ’ compares to others in the marketplace?
- One thing I just love about your company is that you are family owned and operated. How do you feel that gives you an advantage in the market?
- What do you believe is one of the biggest challenges photographers face when buying prints?
- How large of a canvas print can be ordered from you?
- Some prestigious organizations have bought prints from you for some great reasons, can you talk to us about the material you use?
- What sort of mounting hardware do your prints come with?
- How about the ink you use, can you expound a little on this please?
- What sort of turn around time can be expected from the time of order?
- Your prints are raising the standards, what does it mean to you personally, that photographers are choosing CanvasHQ over others?
- What is the one word that you believe sums up CanvasHQ?