- $600 off Nikon Z6 (this deal, shown above, includes an FTZ lens adapter, a Vanguard Tripod, a Slinger Alpine Shoulder Bag, a ProOPTIC Cleaning Kit, and a Green Extreme USB Memory Stick)
- $500 off Panasonic Lumix G9 (this deal includes a huge accessory bundle, including a Joby GorillaPod 3K kit, a SanDisk 32GB UHS-I memory card, a Peak Design Everyday Sling bag, and more)
- $300 off Sony a7III (this deal includes a Flashpoint Speedlight too)
- $200 off Canon EOS R (this includes a Flashpoint Speedlight)
- $50 off GoPro Hero 9 Black
- $200 off Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens for Sony E-Mount
- $500 off Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8E ED-IF AF-S VR NIKKOR Lens (this includes an accessory bundle with a filter kit, a cleaning kit, a lens wrap, and more)
- Up to 34% off Canon cameras and lenses
- Up to 41% off Sony cameras
- Up to 41% off Panasonic Lumix cameras and lenses
- Up to 23% off Nikon cameras and lenses
- Up to 11% off DJI drones
- $60 off ViewSonic VP3881 38-inch UltraWide Curved Monitor
- $70 off ViewSonic VP3481 34-inch Curved Monitor
- $250 off Z50 two-lens kit
- $400 off Z6 24-70mm kit
- $400 off Z6 body only
- $300 off Z7 body only
- $150 off Nikkor Z 35mm f/1.8 S
- $200 off Nikkor Z 14-30mm f/4 S
- $300 off D7500 18-140mm kit
- $570 off D500 16-80mm kit
- $400 off AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED
- $500 off AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR
- Nikon D610
- Canon EOS 70D
- Sony Alpha A5000
- Fujifilm X-T1
- Up to 46% off at DJI.com
- Up to 40% off paper prints at Artbeat Studios
- 25% off Adobe Creative Cloud for individual subscriptions through November 27th (which includes more than 20 apps, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and InDesign)
- 70% off Adobe Creative Cloud for students and teachers through November 27th (the discount makes it just $15.99 per month)
- Up to 20% off on Peak Design gear through December 1st (this includes 20% off on Everyday Bags and 10% off on tripods)
- 20% off site wide on orders over $50 at Printique (use promo code BLACKFRIDAY20 at checkout)
photo by Grafikactiva via iStock
I think we can all agree that 2020 has not been the best of years…
But at least we have what’s looking like an excellent Black Friday for photographers to look forward to.
I’ve put together a quick list of some of the best photography Black Friday deals at the moment. Keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list and that many retailers have limited stock. In other words, if you see something you like, it’s best to jump on it now rather than later!
Adorama Black Friday Deals
Amazon Black Friday Deals
Nikon Black Friday Deals
Nikon has a wealth of deals on mirrorless cameras, DSLRs, and lenses for both systems. This includes:
Nikon is also offering their online courses for free through the end of the year.
Holdfast Gear Black Friday Deals
Our friends over at Holdfast Gear are kicking off Black Friday with an Early Bird Sale that gets you 20% off straps and other accessories.
Holdfast makes all sorts of high-end gear, including bags, single and dual camera straps, and a host of leather accessories like shoes, wallets, and pen holders, just to name a few.
To score the 20% discount, simply use the promo code EARLYBIRD2020 when you check out.
This is a short, time-limited discount, so hurry over to Holdfast Gear to do some early Black Friday shopping!
MPB Black Friday Deals
You can get an extra 10% off select camera bodies, lenses, gimbals, and stabilizers at MPB through November 30th. MPB has also partnered with One Tree Planted to plant a tree each time someone buys, sells, or trades gear at MPB.com as an added bonus!
Additionally, U.S. residents can score 10% off these camera bodies:
The sale on these cameras runs from Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Head over to MPB to check out these deals and much more!
HEX Brand Black Friday Deals
Black Friday through Cyber Monday, HEX Brand is offering 20% off, which includes their brand-new Ranger Crossbody Bag shown above.
Like all HEX Brand gear, this new Crossbody bag represents the ideal mix of style and substance.
The exterior of the bag is crafted of Genuine Cordura® and ballistic nylon. Inside is EVA foam padding to protect your camera and accessories. There's also an adjustable padded divider to keep your gear organized.
But don't think that this is a bulky bag. Quite the opposite. Its small form factor hugs your body as you move so it stays out of your way. In fact, it's just 1.3 pounds yet can hold up to 1.5 liters of gear.
Check it out at HEX Brand and see if it's the right bag for you this holiday season!
Other Photography Black Friday Deals
There are TONS of other awesome Black Friday deals for photographers. Here’s a few:
Like I said earlier, some of these deals might disappear, and other killer deals might pop up, so keep your eyes peeled and your credit card ready!