im glad that i have you people for my friends too it help me understand a lot more

13 years 2 months ago #24771 by luckywish1
im glad that i have you people for my friends too it help me understand a lot more too thank you

13 years 2 months ago #24775 by Baydream
We're glad you are here, too, Penny.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #24777 by Scotty
I come off a little harsh sometimes, but tough love is good for you.

It's refreshing to see you evolve in this field.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #24850 by luckywish1
thank you guys for being here for me too. tonight i talked to gary hamburgh photography
he was telling me the same thing that you guys told me too. it is to soon for me to do wedding right now. because i have ONLY had my New Camera for ONLY ONE WEEK
and i need to practice more before jumping the gun . he said that i should work more on my wildlife and my landscapes pictures and sunset and let them on a tripod ofcourse too. he said the one at dry falls would be a great picture for me to try on a tripod when the lighting is good. and i guess that he taught students too at walla walla . i told him that i am take a private class here in moseslake too and he was proud of me for learning stuff like this too. and he said that he agree with my teacher that it is to soon to do wedding pictures giggggles gigggles gigggles and he also said that he agree with you guys here too. so my answer is going to be no for taking wedding pictures until i can learn more lighting and more stuff.

13 years 2 months ago #24854 by Baydream
Good for you. It is a wise decision. Keep those landscapes coming. The falls sounds like a perfect place. Try changing your shutter speed to make the water look different in each shot. Have fun.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #24860 by luckywish1
yes i will. i might do it in the summer time too

13 years 2 months ago #24867 by Pops
Think about Palouse Falls, too. That is not that much farther.

www.google.com/images?q=palouse+falls&rl...wAA&biw=1123&bih=487

Pops

13 years 2 months ago #24870 by luckywish1
where is that at teacher?

13 years 2 months ago #24876 by Pops

13 years 2 months ago #24878 by luckywish1
that would be fun to do in the summer that for sure

13 years 2 months ago #24882 by McBeth Photography
Penny, I can tell that you are going to be a really good photographer because you LOVE it so much. Don't forget how excited you are about it right now and it will carry you through the tough days, there'll be a few, there's a lot to learn but you are up to it!

Don't ever look at one of your pics and say "thats a bad shot." I suggest instead to ask yourself..."what is it that I don't like about this picture?" Then try to find info to learn how to make the shot better the next time you shoot it, again and again and again. Thus you will learn and grow, read all you can and then ask questions ....we're all in this together. I've shot the sunset out at Baskett Slough National Wildlife refuge on over 150 sunsets and I've only been at this photography thing since April 2009, Each time I go I learn something....Now when I go to the beach or the mountains I pretty much know which lens I'll use, depth of field, am I going to expose the sky or ground, filters, its all second nature now ....for the most part. Just keep working at it until you have more answers than questions. We're all behind you!

It is what it is.
13 years 2 months ago #24884 by luckywish1
thank you beth

13 years 2 months ago #24885 by luckywish1
im so excited about my tripod coming on tuesday so i can start working more on my tripod when i do landscapes and stuff

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #24887 by McBeth Photography
Using a tripod for landscape will make you better instantly, also leaves your hands free to get to know your camera's settings! Tripods are something you ALWAYS bring with you.

It is what it is.
13 years 2 months ago #24889 by luckywish1
yes im so excited about the tripod coming on tuesday gigggles

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Latest Articles

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024