Peanut....my new friend....

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #205434 by Shanna-Marie
LOL, OMG John, you are too freakin funny ......! :rofl: :rofl:

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

www.flickr.com/photos/shanna-m/

12 years 2 months ago #205456 by bigbubbaG
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't even type, I am laughing like the above pictured little guy!!!

Victory is won not in miles but inches. Win some, hold your ground, win some more.
---Louis L'amour

12 years 2 months ago #205467 by icepics
You got that right Bubba, that was too funny, I couldn't type either. I have this mental image of packs of little critters at Shanna's command trekking off to find Bob! :rofl: I don't have problems with squirrels other than the white one hanging around that's out there laughing at me knowing I'm going to grab a camera.

OK now that I can stop laughing for a minute (maybe), these pictures make me feel like I could almost reach out and touch this little animal, you captured his image so beautifully. I admire those of you who have the talent for this, I think there's a reason I don't photograph wildlife... (the cardinals are in on it too, they're out there laughing with the squirrel)

Sharon
Photo Comments
12 years 2 months ago #205490 by photobod
You married to Dr Doolittle then ??? he looks to me as though he understands you very well, wonderful shots and I agree with Charles the lighting and clarity of No 1 is outstanding, well done Mrs Doolittle :judge: :judge: :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 2 months ago #205651 by Hussain Al Mousa
First one is the best :)

I am just a guy with a camera...
12 years 2 months ago #205938 by bhowdy
Oh Shanna .... I was just kidding you of course. I have a friend that is the moderator of another wildlife forum and he found the Dead Squirrel site several years ago. He professes to tout the site ... but secretly I know that he feeds his yard squirrels well.

But you still may want to buy a t-shirt! :woohoo:

Bob Howdeshell

"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera" ~ Lewis Hine

12 years 2 months ago #205964 by Baydream

bhowdy wrote: Oh Shanna .... I was just kidding you of course. I have a friend that is the moderator of another wildlife forum and he found the Dead Squirrel site several years ago. He professes to tout the site ... but secretly I know that he feeds his yard squirrels well.

But you still may want to buy a t-shirt! :woohoo:

I heard Shanna is starting her own line of cute squirrel T-shirts. Look for them in a store near you. "Shanna's Cute Squirts". :banana:

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 2 months ago #205977 by Shanna-Marie
OMG...I don't even know who to quote in this reply.... Thank you all for you comments, your jokes, the laughs and the crappy pic... (John.....) lol, You all make this so much fun, what an awesome place we've got here. Thank You!! :kiss:

I believe that there is an explanation for everything, so, yes, I believe in miracles. ~Robert Brault

12 years 2 months ago #205980 by CWphotos
:rofl: You guys are nuts! ( Pun intended! ) But SO much fun! Shanna, that's the cutest squirrel I've ever seen...LOVE the first, and third--excellent light and details!
Thanks so much, all of you...you've made my day! :banana:

What you are is so loud, I can't hear a word you say!
12 years 2 months ago #205984 by Shanna-Marie
"Sometimes ya feel like a nut.....Sometimes ya don't!!!!":woohoo: :toocrazy: :woohoo:
LOL, Thank you! :)

12 years 2 months ago #205997 by icepics
I had on the History Channel and Larry the Cable Guy came on, riding around in a van that says GOT SQUIRRELS on the side! - some kind of critter control truck - I'm not kidding! Shanna don't let Peanut see this!!!

Larry the CG said maybe you gotta be a little nuts in the head for this.

Maybe we better get their phone number for Bob though.

Sharon
Photo Comments
12 years 2 months ago #205998 by Shanna-Marie
NOOOOOOOO !!! Don't give Bob Any phone numbers!! lmoa " Larry the CG said maybe you gotta be a little nuts in the head for this." ....ya Think?! OMG, what a riot....all because of a cute little squirrel pic....:rofl: :rofl:

12 years 2 months ago #206004 by Baydream
Squirrel? What Squirrel?

<

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 2 months ago #206129 by John37
Yes... all great. but number 3 is priceless. :)

"The most endangered species? The honest man!"
12 years 2 months ago #206291 by Shanna-Marie
Don't feel bad John(Baydream), I'm forgetting what we were originally talking about too...:rofl:
Thanks a bunch John! :)

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024