Daddy Eastern Bluebird

9 years 2 weeks ago #434865 by bluesydude
Bringing the little ones a snack

Focused on photography
Photo Comments
9 years 2 weeks ago #434869 by effron
Simply an outstanding photograph. A wall hanger!.....;)

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluesydude
9 years 2 weeks ago #435124 by Travel Nut
Fantastic shot!!! Really nice!

9 years 2 weeks ago #435128 by Screamin Scott
Really nice capture & composition Dolan...

Scott Ditzel Photography

www.flickr.com/photos/screaminscott/

Photo Comments
9 years 2 weeks ago #435179 by tganiats
YES YES YES.  One of the better bird photos I've seen in a while.  Congrats.

9 years 2 weeks ago #435186 by Sawyer
1000% agree, this one belongs on the wall!  

Canon 5D Mark II | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM | Canon 35L | Sigma 85 1.4 | Helios 44M-6 58mm(M42) | Zeiss 50mm 1.4 (C/Y) | Canon 135L | (2) 430EX II
Photo Comments
9 years 2 weeks ago #435217 by Simon Says
Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous

9 years 2 weeks ago #435382 by bluesydude
My sincerest thanks to you all!

Focused on photography
Photo Comments
9 years 22 hours ago #437580 by PT Talker
Weighing in a little late here, but I have to agree; this one is awesome. 10/10! :thumbsup:

Mind sharing what lens you used for this one? I'd like to find better birding glass for my T3i at some point.

Photo Comments
9 years 22 hours ago #437581 by Italian_Dreamer
One detail to me that need's to be fixes, the background  is a little bright, maybe lower the green luminosity to decrease.

The shoot is very nice , i like it ;)

An eye for an eye, LSD and antidepressants. Everything in balance. Buddhists call it karma and Christians call it the golden rule, Jews call it— I don't know. Rabbi Hillel said something poignant. Universe always settles the score.
Does it?
No, but it should.

House M.D

Daniel B.

Photo Comments
9 years 21 hours ago #437584 by JaneK
Such a beautiful photo 

Photo Comments
9 years 20 hours ago #437585 by bluesydude

PT Talker wrote: Weighing in a little late here, but I have to agree; this one is awesome. 10/10! :thumbsup:

Mind sharing what lens you used for this one? I'd like to find better birding glass for my T3i at some point.

Thank you for your kind words.  I use a Sigma 50-500mm.  I was started photography with a T3i and this same lens. I recently upgraded my camera to 7D II.

Focused on photography
Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: PT Talker
9 years 20 hours ago #437586 by bluesydude

Italian_Dreamer wrote: One detail to me that need's to be fixes, the background  is a little bright, maybe lower the green luminosity to decrease.

The shoot is very nice , i like it ;)

Thank you taking time to critique!

Focused on photography
Photo Comments
9 years 20 hours ago #437587 by bluesydude

JaneK wrote: Such a beautiful photo 

Thank you, Jane! Happy to know you like it.

Focused on photography
Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024