Lens: 200.0-400.0 mm f/4.0
ISO: 400
Aperture: f/11.0
Shutter speed: 1/500 sec
Captured: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 8:47am

Photo Comments
Attachments:
4 months 2 days ago #759926 by Prago
Will they eat the bones as well?  You always have the action shots!

SWM into chainsaws and hockey masks seeks like-minded SWF. No weirdos, please
Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryanpereira
4 months 2 days ago #759929 by Rudy Silvo

Prago wrote: Will they eat the bones as well?  You always have the action shots!

+1 agree, I have been coming down here before other areas of the site to look at the photos lately.  Nice kick in the butt of inspiration.  I'll have nearly 3 weeks of vacation time by April of 2024.  Seriously considering traveling somewhere.  Tired of seeing everyone else with all these amazing shots.  That and I'm likely hitting a midlife crisis!  :rofl:

Photo Comments
4 months 2 days ago #759944 by Nathan D
:judge:

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryanpereira
4 months 2 days ago #759945 by Nathan D

Rudy Silvo wrote:

Prago wrote: Will they eat the bones as well?  You always have the action shots!

+1 agree, I have been coming down here before other areas of the site to look at the photos lately.  Nice kick in the butt of inspiration.  I'll have nearly 3 weeks of vacation time by April of 2024.  Seriously considering traveling somewhere.  Tired of seeing everyone else with all these amazing shots.  That and I'm likely hitting a midlife crisis!  :rofl:

thanks for the link Rudy, BTW I responded to you, Happy New Year!! 

Photo Comments
4 months 1 day ago #759959 by bryanpereira

Rudy Silvo wrote:

Im going again in October 2024, if your interested in coming, all the shots ive posted have been from this october.

Photo Comments
4 months 1 day ago #759960 by bryanpereira

They crush the bones to some extent, but mostly they will remain.

Photo Comments
4 months 1 day ago #759972 by Patrick G
crunch crunch crunch

:judge:

Photo Comments
4 months 1 day ago #759985 by Prago

bryanpereira wrote:

:thumbsup:  thank you for answering my question!

This is my last day on the site for the year, and I'll be back next week. However, I wanted to pop in and extend my sincere thanks to some of you for the fantastic inspiration your photos have offered me this year!

SWM into chainsaws and hockey masks seeks like-minded SWF. No weirdos, please
Photo Comments
4 months 20 hours ago #759996 by bryanpereira

Prago wrote:

bryanpereira wrote:

:thumbsup:  thank you for answering my question!

This is my last day on the site for the year, and I'll be back next week. However, I wanted to pop in and extend my sincere thanks to some of you for the fantastic inspiration your photos have offered me this year!

Your very welcome and thank you for enjoying the pictures. look forward to connecting in 2024!
cheers

Photo Comments
4 months 20 hours ago #759997 by J Photo Man
Oh I bet the sound to these photos was chilling.  Hearing the bones crush and such.  Another amazing set of photos Exposure tours!

Photo Comments
4 months 20 hours ago #759998 by bryanpereira

J Photo Man wrote: Oh I bet the sound to these photos was chilling.  Hearing the bones crush and such.  Another amazing set of photos Exposure tours!

Thank you J Photo Man!
Indeed! I do shoot some video when im done with stills so not very much, never get good audio though especially with these distant subjects

Photo Comments
3 months 4 weeks ago #760031 by No Show
I give you credit, your photos program people to check nature section here.  You always deliver the goods! :judge:

D300| Nikkor 24-70mm 2.8 | Nikkor 70-200mm VR 2.8 | Nikkor 50mm 1.8 | Nikon 2x Teleconverter | Sigma 105mm 2.8 | Tokina 12-24
Photo Comments
3 months 4 weeks ago #760033 by bryanpereira

No Show wrote: I give you credit, your photos program people to check nature section here.  You always deliver the goods! :judge:

Thank you! glad you like the shots

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024