Is Nikon D750 best for Wildlife photography? Any Nikon coupon code to save money

2 years 2 months ago #732627 by Naheed
Hello,

I am going to buy Nikon D750 DSLR Camerathis month for wildlife and bird photography.

As I have checked all features of this Camera on Nikon website. I am satisfied with all the features like this camera have….

1) Effective Pixels (Megapixels)  - 24.3 million
2) Good Sensor Size - 35.9 mm x 24 mm
3) Storage Media – SD, SDHC, SDXC
4) Monitor Size - 3.2 in. diagonal
5) Battery / Batteries - EN-EL15 Lithium-ion Battery

I have only two questions, Can anyone help me to give his feedback.

Question No.1

Is Nikon D750 is best choice for wildlife and bird photography?

Question No.2

Any Nikon coupon code to save money at Checkout?

2 years 2 months ago #732629 by Nikon Shooter

Naheed wrote: Question No.1

Many of my students use the D750, a great jack of all trades but
if you want to make a speciality of wildlife then be aware of the limi-
tation due to its 24,3 MP.

Before jumping, an eye on the D800E, D810 to even the D850 could
be of interest. All the best! :P

Light is free… capturing it is not!
Photo Comments
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #732637 by r1ch
My answers are inline and in red.

Naheed wrote: Hello,

I am going to buy Nikon D750 DSLR Camerathis month for wildlife and bird photography.
That sounds like you have already made up your mind.
I have only two questions, Can anyone help me to give his feedback.
Question No.1
No.
The Nikon z9, Canon R5, Sony A1 and possibly the R6 are all "better"..... but better for you is the real question.
So my question would be, are you doing birds in flight or fast moving
animals? All of the above cameras are way better than the D750. But they
are also more expensive. If you have no intentions spending the big
bucks for these top cameras then a D750 might be the ticket. If money 
is no object, then get the above cameras. Are you on a budget? There are
a glut of D810's on mpb.com for under $1000 that might be better
because you have $700 for a used lens and more resolution.

Question No.2
Any Nikon coupon code to save money at Checkout?

Sorry I can't help you there.

2 years 1 month ago #733912 by Naheed
Hi r1ch,

You guess right. As I have already set my mind for Nikon D750 DSLR Camera.

I have limited budget, that is why this camera is in my range. You have suggested me some other great cameras. I like Sony A1. But it is quite expensive one. 

Yes, I will do photography for Birds only on Tress and Animals near to me.

Last week, I have searched some coupon websites for Nikon Store. They claim to have upto 25% Off coupon codes for Nikkon Brand. Please have a look on them. These website also offer a discount deal with "Free Ground Shipping on $99+ Sitewide" on Nikkon store.

www.retailmenot.com/view/nikonusa.com
brokescholar.com/coupon-codes/nikon
www.coupongot.com/

2 years 1 month ago #733930 by Scotty
Birding is expensive by nature in photography.  D800 or 810 would be better I believe for that price range.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
2 years 1 month ago #733934 by r1ch

Naheed wrote: Hi r1ch,

You guess right. As I have already set my mind for Nikon D750 DSLR Camera.
 Yes, I will do photography for Birds only on Tress and Animals near to me.

Last week, I have searched some coupon websites for Nikon Store. They claim to have upto 25% Off coupon codes for Nikkon Brand. Please have a look on them. These website also offer a discount deal with "Free Ground Shipping on $99+ Sitewide" on Nikkon store.

How much is this camera? With your coupon code.
I hate to try and discourage you but I would not buy this camera new. It is over 6 years old I believe. I would get a used one.
www.mpb.com/en-us/used-equipment/used-ph...-cameras/nikon-d750/

They have a 30 day return policy so you can inspect it and a 6 month warranty. The money you will save will allow lens, or to save up for a mirrorless when Nikon becomes better at mirrorles (the z9 is great, previous models, not so much.)
mpb.com has 83 used D750 cameras on sale. People are unloading this things for dirt cheap (mpb bought these cameras for $500 each maybe less and resells them at $850    I would buy one used

Your UTC says you are somewhere in the east cost. I would look locally for a used on being sold by an individual. mpb.com
All I can say is good luck. But please don't buy one new. If you buy from mpb you could send the camera to Nikon for inspection and send it back if it has problems.

Again, good luck. Now is a good time to buy used DSLRs because so many people are dumping them for the z9.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024