Photo Contest Give-A-Way!!!

9 years 2 months ago #49492 by photobod

DestinDave wrote: And a Hibiscus...

what a stunning colour

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

The following user(s) said Thank You: DestinDave
The topic has been locked.
9 years 2 months ago #49493 by photobod

susi wrote: "Alice in the Well" by susi

lawson

great shot what did she see a spider ???

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

9 years 2 months ago #49494 by photobod

chasrich wrote:

wow such a beautiful regal bird, great capture. those are the sort of looks I used to get off my wife when I was in the bad books :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

www.dcimages.org.uk

9 years 2 months ago #49498 by chasrich

photobod wrote:

chasrich wrote:

this is a gorgeous informal portrait :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you David... I knew it was going to be a good one the moment the shutter clicked. I went to the mother of this child and gave her my card. I asked her to drop me a email and I would send her this photo. She never took me up on it and I have so mourned that fact. Now if I can just shoot my own grands half as well...

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
9 years 2 months ago #49501 by DestinDave

photobod wrote:

DestinDave wrote: And a Hibiscus...

what a stunning colour

Thanks for the positive comments, this and the Iris... appreciate them!

Dave Speicher
I thought I wanted a career.. turns out I only wanted paychecks.
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

9 years 2 months ago #49573 by Greg Warren Photography

3 exposure bracket HDR photo

Attachments:
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #49576 by thuddy
:toetap: uploading issues

C:\fakepath\prettybirdsmall.jpg

9 years 2 months ago #49589 by thuddy
Likin It:thumbsup:

susi wrote: "Alice in the Well" by susi

lawson

9 years 2 months ago #49625 by dw photo
C:\fakepath\siloutte 001.jpg

an early morning sunrise

9 years 2 months ago #49626 by dw photo

thuddy wrote: :toetap: uploading issues

not sure either.. it has been happending to me since early yesterday evening.. sucks :(

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #49628 by magneticpic
I joined photography talk recently and I like it but I haven't yet quite figured how to socially interact on this site... I would welcome tips and suggestions.
In the meantime I shall enter one of my photos (about the topic "family") in the contest.
Thank you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/magneticart/5263868761/

Attachments:
9 years 2 months ago #49629 by PhotographyTalk

magneticpic wrote: I joined photography talk recently and I like it but I haven't yet quite figured how to socially interact on this site... I would welcome tips and suggestions.
In the meantime I shall enter one of my photos (about the topic "family") in the contest.
Thank you.

AS the photo does not load up here you can see it

http://www.flickr.com/photos/magneticart/5263868761/
Family_Three women.JPG

I have notified my engineers about this... I'm going to snag your photo and try to upload myself.

Alex

9 years 2 months ago #49631 by PhotographyTalk

dw photo wrote:

thuddy wrote: :toetap: uploading issues

not sure either.. it has been happending to me since early yesterday evening.. sucks :(

Please verify how you are uploading the photo... is it on your computer? We'll get you taken care of. ;)

Thanks!

Alex

9 years 2 months ago #49637 by Geraldine
Great Picture's!!

9 years 2 months ago #49638 by Geraldine
WOW, I love the pic, great color!!

1.62M

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In this Nikon D500 vs Nikon D7500 matchup, we explore the features and specs, pros and cons, and prices of these older, but highly capable DSLRs.

Jun 22, 2020

Check out this Sony a7R IV review to learn all about this incredible camera's specs, features, image quality, price, and more.

Jun 15, 2020

The Panasonic Lumix S1 might be a few years old, but its features and specs (and its used price today) make it worth a long, hard look.

Jun 08, 2020

In this Olympus OM-D E-M1 II review, learn about the camera's specs and features, pros and cons, price, and much more.

Jun 02, 2020
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

Travel photography gear comes in all shapes and sizes, but what are the best items to pick up? Check this list for our top picks!

Jul 10, 2020

The best camera bags of 2020 include big backpacks, small sling bags, and many variations in between. Which of these top camera bags is for you? Find out!

Jul 09, 2020

The best stock photo sites pay well for your images, are easy to sign up, and offer tools and solutions to help you streamline your stock photography business. These sites are among the best.

Jul 09, 2020

If you're looking for unique canvas prints, look no further than metallic canvas! These prints are beautiful, iridescent, and have superior, eye-catching color.

Jul 09, 2020

Canon unveiled the Canon EOS R5 and EOS R6 this morning. Both cameras look to be game-changers for Canon, and both will ship soon!

Jul 09, 2020

Not sure how to increase your photography income? Use these business tips to make more money as a photographer!

Jul 08, 2020

Is there really a reason to have a filter kit for landscape photography these days? Lightroom is all-powerful, right? Wrong...there are lots of reasons to have lens filters.

Jul 08, 2020

The H&Y RevoRing is a revolutionary new variable step ring that will save you money, time, and space in your camera bag!

Jul 08, 2020