You Are Not A Photographer

12 years 4 months ago #182530 by Gene.Culley
I don't feel so bad about some of my amateurish photos after looking at these! :rofl:

www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/you-are-not-a-photographer

Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #182535 by Baydream
Amusing, Not good, but amusing. :rofl:
Some of these might have been "experiments" that should have hit the bit bucket, not brought it life,eh, Professor Charles?

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #182545 by Henry Peach
Oh my! I laughed out loud several times, but at the same time I always feel a bit dirty when I visit these sites that are just about making fun of people.

My favs were the groom(?) laying in the surf and the bride with the pistol. :) Some were downright disturbing. A good lesson to come away from this with is selective coloration almost never works.
12 years 4 months ago #182552 by Perry041
We all laugh, smile, ask WTF, but lets hope and pray that these photographers will learn as time goes by and will look back at their photos of today and be thinking WTF was I thinking.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ICUC2
12 years 4 months ago #182638 by CanonKid

Henry Peach wrote: Oh my! I laughed out loud several times, but at the same time I always feel a bit dirty when I visit these sites that are just about making fun of people.

My favs were the groom(?) laying in the surf and the bride with the pistol. :) Some were downright disturbing. A good lesson to come away from this with is selective coloration almost never works.

I was thinking the same! :rofl:

Canon 7D, 15-85mm, 18-55mm, 70-200mm, 100mm Macro, Sigma 120-300mm, Speedlite 430EX II

A bad day at the race track is better than a good day in the office

Photo Comments
12 years 4 months ago #182703 by chasrich

Baydream wrote: Amusing, Not good, but amusing. :rofl:
Some of these might have been "experiments" that should have hit the bit bucket, not brought it life,eh, Professor Charles?

Many of the mad scientist I know have a streak of evil in them. These shots need more than a little editing... :thumbsup: :judge: Still I did have to laugh a little. :rofl:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #182793 by Lopezjose7
Uncle Bob photography FTL! epic epic fail these photos, but hey, at least they are trying lol
I have seen some really bad sites, there was one with a load of wedding photos from Russia, I'll try to dig it out, but be ready to be amazed!!! :lol:

oh and this one??? Shipwrecked or something?

s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/termin...971-1315260711-4.jpg

www.Lopez-photography.com

Like my FB page -http://www.facebook.com/pages/L%C3%B3pez-photography/106107092833908
or add me Lopezjose7

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #182872 by Stealthy Ninja
Darn that (c) on Uncle Bob's photo. I wanted to steal it as my own! :angry:
12 years 4 months ago #182973 by Dr M
I'm going to take a very high road here. :rofl:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024