My Arizona (Sedona/Grand Canyon) trip so far.

11 years 11 months ago #228787 by Prago
I have to say that I'm itching to see the Grand Canyon now :beerbang:

SWM into chainsaws and hockey masks seeks like-minded SWF. No weirdos, please
Photo Comments
11 years 11 months ago #228842 by John Ledder
How long you there for? This is a beautiful landscape.

Family, Fishing, Fotography :)
Photo Comments
11 years 11 months ago #228876 by MYoung
So beautiful :judge:

Photo Comments
11 years 11 months ago #228930 by Scotty

John Ledder wrote: How long you there for? This is a beautiful landscape.

I'm out of the Canyon. I spent the night in Monument Valley. Went into the Valley itself this afternoon.

Now resting at a random hotel in the middle of nowhere. I will finally have time to rest, load and edit...after I get some steak.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #228946 by Joves

Scotty wrote:

I'm out of the Canyon. I spent the night in Monument Valley. Went into the Valley itself this afternoon.

Now resting at a random hotel in the middle of nowhere. I will finally have time to rest, load and edit...after I get some steak.

Scotty did you drive out or fly out? Are you still in the MV area or were you heading back in the direction of Flagstaff? Hell if I had known you were heading out that way I could have suggested a fun route back to Flag or even to I-40. There is a great circular drive through the rez, if you are in Chinle by chance are you going to hit Canyon Dechelle? I have gone to that area to pump a lot of concrete in the past 12 years.

11 years 11 months ago #228962 by Scotty

Joves wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Scotty did you drive out or fly out? Are you still in the MV area or were you heading back in the direction of Flagstaff? Hell if I had known you were heading out that way I could have suggested a fun route back to Flag or even to I-40. There is a great circular drive through the rez, if you are in Chinle by chance are you going to hit Canyon Dechelle? I have gone to that area to pump a lot of concrete in the past 12 years.

I'm with a lot of family(along with friends of the family from England) so I can't really derail the caravan too much. We're doing Canyon Dechelle tommorow. I'm actually at the Western Inn there currently.

Photo Comments
11 years 11 months ago #228987 by Scotty

Photo Comments
11 years 11 months ago #228991 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote:

Excellent. You finally get some freakin' clouds. ;)
11 years 11 months ago #229007 by Scotty
two more

Photo Comments
11 years 11 months ago #229008 by CWphotos
:judge: :judge: Both are outstanding compositions!! Keep them coming!

What you are is so loud, I can't hear a word you say!
11 years 11 months ago #229013 by CWphotos

Scotty wrote:

Almost missed this one...if you are going to wish for clouds, those whooshy ones couldn't be more perfect for contrasting with the solid rock formations! Beautiful shot! :judge:

What you are is so loud, I can't hear a word you say!
11 years 11 months ago #229028 by Scotty
For Alex to see.

Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G.

Photo Comments
11 years 11 months ago #229035 by Joiemagic
Loving them Scotty.... looking forward to seeing more... thanks for sharing.... :judge: :judge: :cheers:

Joie Fadde
Fadde Photography / Sports Shots, Etc.
"Capturing the Timeless Moments of Life"

On Flickr
www.flickr.com/photos/faddephotography/

11 years 11 months ago #229036 by KCook
Egad! Even at that distance you could throw the background out of focus! All hail f/1.8 !

slow Kelly

Canon 50D, Olympus PL2
kellycook.zenfolio.com/

11 years 11 months ago #229087 by Scotty

Joiemagic wrote: Loving them Scotty.... looking forward to seeing more... thanks for sharing.... :judge: :judge: :cheers:

Thanks.

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024