Beautiful...8bf and dll usage...(is it ART?)

9 years 9 months ago #389914 by Scotty

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Awediot wrote: Agreed... "flood of what exactly?" has become an increasingly relevant and expanding question in my mind as reality goes virtual in ways, and with implications, I think we are underestimating and rushing headlong into. The impact on Photography is a drop in the bucket, but also where it rises to the surface.

Editing (global enhancing a pic, like I'[m talking about here) leads to the topic of real chopping and manufacturing images that can be done so well that it is deceptive. The wild trend of creating crazy hyper-realism we all knew as computer art is fading as a more sophisticated ability to add people to a political rally, chop out the garbage surrounding an Olympic venue or make you look super hot, young and datable is done intentionally to manipulate the masses... Photoshopping is getting political, and these simple one click fixes do open the door to that world I don't see being discussed...even among those like us who are greasing the hinges.

Okay...spam done...narrow focus, check...generalized into broad brush stroke... Commence mountaining from molehill...

And thanks. Glad to find a large community of artsy types who actually like to chat as well... Worth1000 doesn't appreciate my apparent DRAMA...

Well that's just wrong.  Obviously the shut brass declines with your molecule. HDR is merely the manifestation of said shut brass molecule of indignation that, while combining a cacophony of parody and cliche, is really the decay that retracts throughout another comprehensive angle. A battery of evidence rolls against this concrete fallacy of yours.

The distinguishing professional  jackets photoshop. When can photoshop vanish past the chaotic skirt of society? A lesson asserts all the masses. The packet allocates photoshop under the sarcastic career within inept endeavors which favors the masses of the individualism.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #389915 by garyrhook

Stealthy Ninja wrote: Well that's just wrong.  Obviously the shut brass declines with your molecule. HDR is merely the manifestation of said shut brass molecule of indignation that, while combining a cacophony of parody and cliche, is really the decay that retracts throughout another comprehensive angle. A battery of evidence rolls against this concrete fallacy of yours.

What he said.

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #389918 by Awediot
Color me gleefully put in my place...

9 years 9 months ago #389919 by Stealthy Ninja

Awediot wrote: Color me gleefully put in my place...

Based on your examples, I realize that colour can be used to create certain effects in its application, either symbolically or structurally. In all of your posts colour is able to manipulate the appearance of the unexpected. The colour red and black applied creates a distinct feature in the posts. Even in its usage in symbolism, colour creates relation with certain people. This kind of occurrence, relation between colour and certain culture, still lives nowadays. We can see how certain culture is associated with certain colour. For example, the Japanese is often associated with the subtlety of white and blue. On the other hand, Mexico is associated with brighter colour tones. For these people, the colour chosen can serve as a connection between them and their culture and therefore its application is more than just decoration. This is one of the aspects which can be used as a consideration in applying colour in forum posts.
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #389924 by Awediot

Stealthy Ninja wrote:
Based on your examples, I realize that...

heh heh heheh...my evil plan begins to gel...

Eagerly awaiting Ultra-hyper-high def...

9 years 9 months ago #389956 by Stealthy Ninja
A troll is a supernatural being in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore. In origin, troll may have been a negative synonym for a jötunn (plural jötnar), a being in Norse mythology. In Old Norse sources, beings described as trolls dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves, live together in small family units, and are rarely helpful to human beings.

Later, in Scandinavian folklore, trolls became beings in their own right, where they live far from human habitation, are not Christianized, and are considered dangerous to human beings. Depending on the region from which accounts of trolls stem, their appearance varies greatly; trolls may be ugly and slow-witted or look and behave exactly like human beings, with no particularly grotesque characteristic about them.

Trolls are sometimes associated with particular landmarks, which at times may be explained as formed from a troll exposed to sunlight. One of the most famous elements of Scandinavian folklore, trolls are depicted in a variety of media in modern popular culture.
9 years 9 months ago #389978 by Awediot
Feel free to spare us both the time it takes to wax metaphorically and just accuse me of trolling please... Won't be either the first or last time. If I am, wordsmithmanship only feeds me slowly, one plump grape of syrupy attention at a time... If I'm not, may as well get the suspicion dealt with and out of the way. It's become a generic pejorative that has gotten to easy to toss around when things aren't simple to peg, and it doesn't insult me like it once did... I am too weird, respect people too much, ain't that bored and take all this to seriously to qualify as a mere troll...

9 years 9 months ago #390079 by John Landolfi
The Fremont Troll, a tribute to the species:)

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #390083 by Awediot
Huh... Guess crying troll is becoming popular everywhere... Too bad.

9 years 9 months ago #390105 by John Landolfi
No crying- smiling!:)  One of the more entertaining threads in a while...

Photo Comments
9 years 9 months ago #390108 by Joves
:rofl:
Oh Lord! This is a funny thread. Sounds like someone has too much time to think. Much of modern life is mediocrity, with occasional glimmers of greatness. I try not to over think it. But please keep the entertainment going, and when I read your first post I was waiting for the SPAM weenie to show up like the first posters.

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #390172 by Awediot

Joves wrote: :rofl:
Oh Lord! This is a funny thread. Sounds like someone has too much time to think.

Too much time to think...

...being somehow a...problem...

I'd think that about says it all if I didn't have many better things to do.

Much of modern life is mediocrity, with occasional glimmers of greatness.

It's the fading ambient light of common, productive introspection and inspiring glow of rudimentary imagination we used to be familiar with that is perfect. Screw greatness...  Most are too happily distracted to notice that when everyone thinks outside of the box, it just makes a bigger box - One of a kind just like everyone else.

I try not to over think it. But please keep the entertainment going, and when I read your first post I was waiting for the SPAM weenie to show up like the first posters.

Just don't overthink it beyond the entertainment value...and that keeps my role as a spam pooping troll almost second nature.  The unspoken rules of free thinking are indeed transcendent.

img\def

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #390219 by Leilanee

Joves wrote: :rofl:
Oh Lord! This is a funny thread. Sounds like someone has too much time to think. Much of modern life is mediocrity, with occasional glimmers of greatness. I try not to over think it. But please keep the entertainment going, and when I read your first post I was waiting for the SPAM weenie to show up like the first posters.

Yeah it sounded like it was leading to a sales pitch lol.  "[profound statement], [more profound statements]... BUT THIS CAN CHANGE! HERE IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR LACK OF CREATIVITY NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONLY $19.95!" ...was what I was waiting for.

Alternatively, I'm reminded a lot of Community:

ONLY WHEN WE STOP STOPPING OUR LIVES CAN WE BEGIN TO START STARTING THEM!

<Insert any Sean Garrity line here...?>

I also just can't resist here.... I don't smell a troll.

Huh... Guess crying troll is becoming popular everywhere... Too bad.

I smell a hipster.

9 years 9 months ago #390279 by Awediot
Are you finding what you were looking and sniffing for?

9 years 9 months ago #390280 by Awediot
img\def

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024