What was the LAST photo you took? Post it in here

2 years 6 months ago #725140 by thompson78
Who wants free book its called millionare mindset

Photo Comments
1 year 10 months ago #739024 by Diogo Alves
I was walking around this park and a policeman just came out of nowhere with this horse. It was really beautiful

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sierracharlie338
1 year 7 months ago #742674 by RIPbiker13
I was out trying out the new lens and my daughter decided to join me. She peeked in at the old Jeep and the camera locked on to her in the mirror. I snapped the pic and thought it was cool. Not my favorite pic ever, but the most recent. 

Attachments:
1 year 5 months ago #745707 by Karen Comella

RIPbiker13 wrote: I was out trying out the new lens and my daughter decided to join me. She peeked in at the old Jeep and the camera locked on to her in the mirror. I snapped the pic and thought it was cool. Not my favorite pic ever, but the most recent. 

Cute shot!

Photo Comments
1 year 2 months ago #748741 by CharleyL
This was taken a few days ago. Not certain that it was the last shot of the day, but one pretty close to the end for the day. It took about a dozen "test shots" to get everything just right.

I was playing and challenging myself a bit, since I haven't taken more than just a few "still life" shots it quite a while, I did take one back in November though, but can't remember if I ever posted it. I'll have to check on that one and put it up if not already here.

This one was done for Valentine's Day, so Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I shared this with my wife after taking the photo, so there's none left here for any of you, but  it might get you to try duplicating the shot, and then share the food and the photo with your significant other. Maybe you can post your resulting shot here too, for us to enjoy.

Happy Valentine's Day "to be". It's only a few days away, so you will need to hurry to get ready, if you intend to do this yourself.

The lantern was bought from a local Dollar Store, the Red Table Cloth from Amazon, Dishes and silverware from our kitchen, and the food and hot chocolate from the local grocery store. 

Four lights were used, all Godox SK300's. An SK300 with a Snoot was pointed straight down at the table, another SK300 with a Snoot was placed below and behind the lantern on a short stand and pointed at the back of the lantern, with a piece of waxed paper in the lantern to distribute the light in the lantern evenly, and a SK300 on either side of the camera, hanging from the ceiling lighting support grid with 32" Godox Octabox soft boxes on each of them to remove the shadows as much as possible from the table. The key light was the SK300 directly above the table. The camera was a Canon 90D, with a 50 mm lens, my favorite for this kind of shot.

Charley

Attachments:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024