What was the LAST photo you took? Post it in here

2 years 5 months ago #725140 by thompson78
Who wants free book its called millionare mindset

Photo Comments
1 year 8 months ago #739024 by Diogo Alves
I was walking around this park and a policeman just came out of nowhere with this horse. It was really beautiful

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sierracharlie338
1 year 6 months ago #742674 by RIPbiker13
I was out trying out the new lens and my daughter decided to join me. She peeked in at the old Jeep and the camera locked on to her in the mirror. I snapped the pic and thought it was cool. Not my favorite pic ever, but the most recent. 

Attachments:
1 year 3 months ago #745707 by Karen Comella

RIPbiker13 wrote: I was out trying out the new lens and my daughter decided to join me. She peeked in at the old Jeep and the camera locked on to her in the mirror. I snapped the pic and thought it was cool. Not my favorite pic ever, but the most recent. 

Cute shot!

Photo Comments
1 year 3 weeks ago #748741 by CharleyL
This was taken a few days ago. Not certain that it was the last shot of the day, but one pretty close to the end for the day. It took about a dozen "test shots" to get everything just right.

I was playing and challenging myself a bit, since I haven't taken more than just a few "still life" shots it quite a while, I did take one back in November though, but can't remember if I ever posted it. I'll have to check on that one and put it up if not already here.

This one was done for Valentine's Day, so Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I shared this with my wife after taking the photo, so there's none left here for any of you, but  it might get you to try duplicating the shot, and then share the food and the photo with your significant other. Maybe you can post your resulting shot here too, for us to enjoy.

Happy Valentine's Day "to be". It's only a few days away, so you will need to hurry to get ready, if you intend to do this yourself.

The lantern was bought from a local Dollar Store, the Red Table Cloth from Amazon, Dishes and silverware from our kitchen, and the food and hot chocolate from the local grocery store. 

Four lights were used, all Godox SK300's. An SK300 with a Snoot was pointed straight down at the table, another SK300 with a Snoot was placed below and behind the lantern on a short stand and pointed at the back of the lantern, with a piece of waxed paper in the lantern to distribute the light in the lantern evenly, and a SK300 on either side of the camera, hanging from the ceiling lighting support grid with 32" Godox Octabox soft boxes on each of them to remove the shadows as much as possible from the table. The key light was the SK300 directly above the table. The camera was a Canon 90D, with a 50 mm lens, my favorite for this kind of shot.

Charley

Attachments:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024

The Nikon Zf is a retro-inspired full frame camera that offers modern technologies like a back-illuminated sensor and 4K/60p video capabilities. Is it worth the price, though? Let’s find out!

Feb 16, 2024

The Ricoh GR IIIx is a premium compact camera with capable photo and video specs and a size that makes it easy to carry. Is it the right option for you? Let’s find out!

Jan 24, 2024

The Sony a6700 is a compact, lightweight photographic powerhouse that offers top-shelf features and amenities at a good price. There’s more to the story, though; check it out in this review!

Jan 23, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024

There are many different steps you need to take to perfect your photography process. But how do you get started? Use this beginner’s guide to get headed in the right direction!

Feb 29, 2024

With these photography business tips for retaining clients, you’ll learn a few tricks of the trade for keeping clients for the long term, which will help you grow your business that much more.

Feb 27, 2024

While the Sony a6000 platform debuted a decade ago, it’s still a more than capable camera system for today’s needs. Check out its many benefits in this guide!

Feb 27, 2024

Though you might think of photo gifts as ideal for the holidays, they are a great option for so many events over the course of the year. Check out some of our favorite possibilities!

Feb 27, 2024

Black and white portrait photography can be a fun endeavor, but there are a few things you can do to make the results you get even better! Use this guide to get started on your journey!

Feb 23, 2024

The Canon RF 100mm macro lens is a great addition to your camera bag for a number of reasons, not the least of which is its excellent L-series build quality and reliability!

Feb 21, 2024

Minimalism photography is much more than composing a simple shot. You need to understand rules of composition, have the necessary gear, and practice a lot, too!

Feb 20, 2024