How would you like to have this photography studio?

7 years 8 months ago #492715 by Francis
Now this is what I call a work space!  vsco.co/vsco/journal/introducing-vsco-open-studio  

Tall ceilings, wide open frosty white space.  Man, that would make my job 10x easier. 

Photo Comments
7 years 8 months ago #492740 by Gammill
Oh yeah, that's cleaner than my local hospital!  

Photo Comments
7 years 8 months ago #492777 by Sarah Ramirez
VSCO sure knows how to make beautiful things. I love their film. I love their app. I love this studio!

Photo Comments
7 years 8 months ago #492816 by astrodave
That would last for about 35 seconds for me. Then poof dirt everywhere :)

Photo Comments
7 years 8 months ago #492830 by Roman Omell
Yes, that would be great.  Tons of space!  In the city, I can't imagine what this might cost to rent.  

Photo Comments
7 years 8 months ago #492913 by Tony Imaging
Heck yeah!

Photo Comments
7 years 8 months ago #492927 by Tyler Otis

Roman Omell wrote: Yes, that would be great.  Tons of space!  In the city, I can't imagine what this might cost to rent.  

My thoughts exactly.

Photo Comments
7 years 8 months ago #493083 by albinpix
Sign me up, I would kill for a space like that!

Photo Comments
7 years 8 months ago #493290 by Ira Weber
That's a serious studio.  However would be a pain to keep that white! 

Photo Comments
7 years 8 months ago #493301 by icepics
Apparently they're making it available to the community as a shared space. Works like that in places for community darkrooms so you don't have to have your own, you can pay a certain amount and use a shared darkroom. I used to use one at a local university that the community could use. This one is a nice looking studio!

Sharon
Photo Comments
7 years 8 months ago #493518 by Denise Lattimer
My goodness! I'd love to have a space like that. If only!

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024