Anyone else having issues with UPS shipping on time?

7 months 2 weeks ago #700989 by Red Tail
Man, not an exacteration, UPS is missing deliver dates on nearly half of my packages.  I have a new lens that should have been here yesterday, BUT I got the dreaded and far to familiar with email from UPS starting a new delivery date... Monday.  :huh:   WTH UPS... you are making a grip from shipping cost, why can't you get this stuff here on time??

Photo Comments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 2 weeks ago #701048 by Chris Briggs
Mail order everything has increased huge over last 6-8 months.   They are screwing up because they are short handed.  

Photo Comments

7 months 2 weeks ago #701196 by Garbo
Which Christmas coming, it's only going to get worse.  Order well in advance. 

Nikon D300: 24-70 2.8 | 70-200 2.8 VR |Sigma 150 2.8 | 50 1.4 | SB-800
Photo Comments

7 months 2 weeks ago #701199 by Esseff

Garbo wrote: Which Christmas coming, it's only going to get worse.  Order well in advance. 

This! I know this is mainly an American thread but good point. Delayed Xmas orders will prolly happen in Europe too. Well spotted.

7 months 2 weeks ago #701201 by Shadowfixer1
This subject was covered in a thread a month or two ago.

7 months 2 weeks ago #701203 by Uplander
UPS sucks.  Sorry, but very bitter about using this company for shipping.  

Photo Comments

7 months 1 week ago #701283 by Pete Franko
Order enough and you'd know this is how UPS has been for years :rofl:

Photo Comments

7 months 1 week ago #701479 by Nathan D
Yes, same issues here.  Holidays are always bad with all the shippers here.  Actually often what happens here is they put my packages on my neighbors porch.  Which does happen every few packages or so.  

Photo Comments

7 months 1 week ago #701726 by Alex
I had a roof rack for my truck showed up 3 days late last week and my R6 one day late.  At least for me and my area, it's a bit of a circus here with packages.  I think I must be at the end of their route, this does happen often.  

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments

7 months 1 week ago #701742 by Shadowfixer1

Alex wrote: I had a roof rack for my truck showed up 3 days late last week and my R6 one day late.  At least for me and my area, it's a bit of a circus here with packages.  I think I must be at the end of their route, this does happen often.  

Sounds like Christmas coming early at somebody's house. :whistle:

7 months 1 week ago #701746 by Alex

Shadowfixer1 wrote:

Alex wrote: I had a roof rack for my truck showed up 3 days late last week and my R6 one day late.  At least for me and my area, it's a bit of a circus here with packages.  I think I must be at the end of their route, this does happen often.  

Sounds like Christmas coming early at somebody's house. :whistle:

ha ha ha... sold my EOS R and M6 Mark II and picked up the R6... love this camera so far.  How have you been doing?  

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments

7 months 1 week ago #701986 by I shoot RAW
I'm in a spot in town where regardless UPS or FEDex, my stuff is always running late.  

Wasn't me :)
Photo Comments

7 months 1 week ago #701990 by fmw
UPS has been on time all this year around here.  Internet is taking over the market share of brick and mortar retailers so the delivery services are pretty busy.

Photo Comments

7 months 19 hours ago #702996 by Photo Junky
I hate UPS and honestly FedEx isn't much better these days either.

Photo Comments

7 months 16 hours ago #703006 by Screamin Scott
They all can suck. Most times I have better luck with UPS, USPS and Amazon. FedEx gives me fits at times...

Scott Ditzel Photography

www.flickr.com/photos/screaminscott/

Photo Comments

• Facebook

802,251 / Likes

• Twitter

205,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Panasonic FZ1000 is an older camera, yet it has features like 4K video and an articulating screen. It's price has dropped significantly as well, making it an attractive option for many photographers.

Jun 21, 2021

In this FujiFilm X70 review, we'll look at the specs and features, pros and cons, pricing, and more of this compact, well-equipped camera.

Jun 14, 2021

The Nikon D700 is pretty long in the tooth now, but that doesn't mean that it still doesn't offer great specs and features for some photographers in 2021.

Jun 14, 2021

The Canon EOS M6 is four years old and has since been replaced with the M6 Mark II. But it's still a solid camera, particularly for beginners and vloggers.

Jun 08, 2021

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

With these apps for photography businesses, you'll be able to streamline everything from billing clients to communicating with them to organizing your business documents and file, and more!

Jun 21, 2021

Getting high-quality prints of your photos is a must whether you're an amateur or a professional photographer.

Jun 21, 2021

Get better photos of real estate and make your clients even happier by using these simple techniques to improve interior photos.

Jun 21, 2021

The Panasonic FZ1000 is an older camera, yet it has features like 4K video and an articulating screen. It's price has dropped significantly as well, making it an attractive option for many photographers.

Jun 21, 2021

Gimbals are easy enough to operate, but that doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of gimbal mistakes to be made. Learn some tips and techniques to minimize those mistakes in this guide.

Jun 17, 2021

With these photography business ideas, you'll learn new ways that you can attract new clients and generate additional income.

Jun 17, 2021

If you're an avid wildlife or sports photographer, the Explorer Lens Quiver from Holdfast Gear might be the perfect bag for you.

Jun 17, 2021

There's a lot of photography gear you might invest in, some of which might initially be overlooked. Find some "hidden" gems in this list of must-have gear.

Jun 15, 2021