What are some of your favorite places/things to photograph?

13 years 2 months ago #38068 by Armon Photos
Is there a special place or area that you love to go, or are there certain subjects that you especially enjoy working with?

13 years 2 months ago #38070 by ko98
I spend a good amount of time in the mountains climbing so most of my pics are scenic mountains

13 years 2 months ago #38071 by Kiss a Frog
frogs. lol No seriously, I do like to photograph frogs, but in general wildlife...small creatures.

13 years 2 months ago #38072 by Armon Photos
I love to photograph buildings. I love the angles, the texture etc..

13 years 2 months ago #38137 by effron
Birds are my favorite. They fascinate me........:)

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #38146 by Baydream
The wonderful scenery, people and "critters" of Nova Scotia, Canada.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #38149 by Screamin Scott
Bugs, flowers & most anything else (in that order)

Scott Ditzel Photography

www.flickr.com/photos/screaminscott/

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #38155 by crystal
landscapes, flowers/macro, animals.
13 years 2 months ago #38172 by chasrich
Whatever appears before my lens.

I do have a favorite sunrise location for winter and a different one for summer. Both are on a big lake so there is a lot of wildlife after it gets light out.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
13 years 2 months ago #38195 by Baydream
Dewitt Jones passes this on:
When the great photographer, Minor White, would go out to photograph
he would never say, “What will I take today?”
Rather he would ask, “What will I be given today?

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #38200 by Rob pix4u2
I love to photograph sports-especially Hockey, but my wife has encouraged my mountain and landscape work

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

13 years 2 months ago #38209 by Scotty
Everything.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

Wedding photography trends come and go, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t exciting at the moment! This year’s top trends include old and new technologies and techniques to create lasting memories.

Jun 09, 2024

The Sony ZV-1 Mark II is a nice update to the ZV-1 and expands Sony’s lineup of cameras for vlogging and content creation. Is it the right camera for you, though? Let’s find out!

Jun 09, 2024

Having a solid client management system allows you to build a more sustainable business with a larger number of repeat clients. But how do you do that? Let’s find out!

Jun 05, 2024

Canyon photography is an interesting niche of landscape photography that has some distinct challenges like harsh light and shadows. But with the right preparation, you can capture epic shots!

Jun 04, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

The process is actually quite straightforward if you want to print from iPhone. But, if you need a little guidance, this guide is what you need! Dive in and learn how to print smartphone photos!

Jun 04, 2024

The Fuji X-T5 is a mid-range camera ideal for beginners who need a high-powered camera body to professionals looking for a solid second camera - and many uses in between!

Jun 03, 2024