ATTENTION! May 19th contest winners

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #96387 by PT Admin
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to congratulate the winners from the May 19th drawing and to thank those who entered the contest. For those with whom Alex has been in touch, your package will ship directly from the sponsoring vendor. For cash prizes and PT messenger bags, those will be mailed out on Monday, June 27.

For the members listed below, please email me at jwalter (at) photographytalk.com before July 19 to claim your prize. Thanks.

KCook
Lars Van De Goor
John Landolfi
Jade71301
gusnelsonphotography
PhotoSteve
JWC Studios
vulaadams
BigRich
dconnellyphotography

Jackie

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use
12 years 10 months ago #96441 by Nikonjan
If they don't contact you can we share the prizes?? ;) Thanks for the prize I won. I got it last week.

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 10 months ago #96765 by crystal

Nikonjan wrote: If they don't contact you can we share the prizes?? ;) Thanks for the prize I won. I got it last week.

:thumbsup:
12 years 10 months ago #96781 by mklinejr
Congrats To all the winners and DANG IT from all the others LOL:P

Life is much more managable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party - Jimmy Buffet
12 years 10 months ago #97091 by Scotty
Congrats to all the winners.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #97779 by Stealthy Ninja
Yeh, well done everyone.
12 years 9 months ago #101217 by PT Admin

crystal wrote:

Nikonjan wrote: If they don't contact you can we share the prizes?? ;) Thanks for the prize I won. I got it last week.

:thumbsup:

LOL! I am keeping them for myself. J/K. We are having another contest coming up soon and all unclaimed prizes will likely be given away then. Be sure to check out the Contests section in the next few weeks.

@ Jan -Glad you got your prize!

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baydream
12 years 9 months ago #102269 by robbie
Got the 'Lensbaby' yesterday,thanks Alex & Lensbaby,appreciate it.

12 years 9 months ago #102285 by DestinDave
Cool, Robbie.. look forward to your shots with it...

Dave Speicher
I thought I wanted a career.. turns out I only wanted paychecks.
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 9 months ago #102353 by robbie

DestinDave wrote: Cool, Robbie.. look forward to your shots with it...

Thanks Dave,gotta read what I need to do for the setup.
Of course it will be Ir!!

12 years 9 months ago #102485 by DestinDave

robbie wrote:

DestinDave wrote: Cool, Robbie.. look forward to your shots with it...

Thanks Dave,gotta read what I need to do for the setup.
Of course it will be Ir!!

Nah.. when all else fails, go back and read the instructions... :rofl:
And, I expected nothing less than IR..:beerbang:

Dave Speicher
I thought I wanted a career.. turns out I only wanted paychecks.
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 9 months ago #102505 by chasrich
The messenger bag came in. I'm still exploring the many pockets and features of this wonderful bag. My thanks go out to PT and Alex in picking such high quality bags to offer for prizes. I'll get many years of service from mine. :thumbsup: :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 9 months ago #102515 by Baydream

chasrich wrote: The messenger bag came in. I'm still exploring the many pockets and features of this wonderful bag. My thanks go out to PT and Alex in picking such high quality bags to offer for prizes. I'll get many years of service from mine. :thumbsup: :woohoo:

Isn't it great. I have mine configured to hold two bodies, one with 70-300. If I set it up for one body, my laptop slips in nicely especially with the expander unzipped.
Enjoy.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #102527 by chasrich
I tested the rain cover in the shower this morning. I'm having one of the best hair days EVER!

Did you find the secret compartment for bringing things through customs? Oh wait - I'm not supposed to mention that... forget I said anything. :watching:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 9 months ago #107398 by DonD2
I got my Sigma DP2s yesterday and I have posted a thread with photos as well as an album. I'll add the links when I can find them....LOL!

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024