What was the last thing you photographed?

13 years 3 months ago #14587 by julio.garcia
My sister's three year old. What a challenge.

13 years 3 months ago #14669 by Alex
New printer that just came in

Thank you for making PhotographyTalk.com your photography community of choice.
Photo Comments
13 years 3 months ago #14712 by Mah and PaH
My husbands cat jumping from the counter to the floor

13 years 3 months ago #14714 by Stealthy Ninja

Mah and PaH wrote: My husbands cat jumping from the counter to the floor

pics or it didn't happen
13 years 3 months ago #14722 by Mah and PaH

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

pics or it didn't happen

To dark with no flash :( kitty was to fast. I was sitting on my rocker going through the menu of my camera when I noticed the cat getting up onto the counter, then I yelled at her to get down and tried to get a photo of her mid air. I either needed my flash or more lights on. Or different lens and more ISO. :) Next time.

13 years 3 months ago #14738 by Stealthy Ninja

Mah and PaH wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

pics or it didn't happen

To dark with no flash :( kitty was to fast. I was sitting on my rocker going through the menu of my camera when I noticed the cat getting up onto the counter, then I yelled at her to get down and tried to get a photo of her mid air. I either needed my flash or more lights on. Or different lens and more ISO. :) Next time.

Cool excuses bro! :p
13 years 3 months ago #14742 by Mah and PaH

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Mah and PaH wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

pics or it didn't happen

Technically I'm a bro'ess.

13 years 3 months ago #14743 by Stealthy Ninja

Mah and PaH wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Mah and PaH wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

pics or it didn't happen

Cool story sis!
13 years 3 months ago #14745 by Mah and PaH

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Mah and PaH wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Mah and PaH wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

pics or it didn't happen

Cool story sis!

Old sis ;)

13 years 3 months ago #14760 by Stealthy Ninja

Mah and PaH wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Mah and PaH wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Mah and PaH wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

pics or it didn't happen

Cool story sis!

Old sis ;)

Cool story grandma.
13 years 3 months ago #14762 by Mah and PaH

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Mah and PaH wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Mah and PaH wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Mah and PaH wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

pics or it didn't happen

Cool story sis!

Old sis ;)

Cool story grandma.

That's about right ;)

13 years 2 months ago #26026 by FMVPhotography
Hey guys, not been around for a while due to lack of time! Wanted to share my first attempt at car photography, it was a test shoot in preperation for a mock magazine cover with a model - any comments would be appreciated... just need to work out the best way to light the model without disrupting the mood of the shot now

!

Attachments:
13 years 2 months ago #26027 by Patty Ganahl

FMVPhotography wrote: Hey guys, not been around for a while due to lack of time! Wanted to share my first attempt at car photography, it was a test shoot in preperation for a mock magazine cover with a model - any comments would be appreciated... just need to work out the best way to light the model without disrupting the mood of the shot now

!

Very nice, what lighting did you use?

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: FMVPhotography
13 years 2 months ago #26028 by Rob pix4u2
Hockey

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

Attachments:
13 years 2 months ago #26036 by FMVPhotography

Very nice, what lighting did you use?

Thanks Patty -

Well I took 2 Bowmans 500w lights, one with a snoot and the other a large softbox. After many test shots I didn't like the square reflection the softbox was casting and it was too bright even at the lowest power setting, also didn't have much space so I removed the soft box head and worked with the bare bulb of the modeling light plus 2nd modeling light with snoot on the grill. There was a lot of ambient light from the windows so used 1/60sec at f/2.8 with the 14-24mm. Really happy with the result, just thinking how to light a female model in a flattering way without loads of spill on the truck.... honeycomb perhaps?

Advice always welcome!!

:toocrazy:

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024