Do you have a Mac or PC?

13 years 2 months ago #29501 by Scotty

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Kip wrote: Always used PC; currently using Dell Studio XPS running Windows 7 64bit. Brother likes Mac, but I'm accustomed to windows interface and existing software is pc based. Both can be used for post processing and creativity...use what feels best to you. :cheers:

I wish they would have continued selling their xps gaming laptop line.

I never got into gaming laptops. The screen's just too small most of the time.

17 inch wasn't bad back in the day.

True, but now you can get a 24" Dell with an IPS panel for quite cheap 17" seems like rubbing dirt in your eye.

Oh a times they be changin ;)

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #29612 by Hawkins
You all were so helpful, I bought a MacBook last light and really like this computer. I feel so trendy just using it! :judge:

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #29696 by k abbott
Started with a PC and just stayed with it. I understand MACs have alot to offer, however.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #29907 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Kip wrote: Always used PC; currently using Dell Studio XPS running Windows 7 64bit. Brother likes Mac, but I'm accustomed to windows interface and existing software is pc based. Both can be used for post processing and creativity...use what feels best to you. :cheers:

True, but now you can get a 24" Dell with an IPS panel for quite cheap 17" seems like rubbing dirt in your eye.

13 years 2 months ago #30049 by Scotty

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

I was thinking of watchmen actually.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #30145 by cindy lou
PC all the way. Never even sat down in front of a MAC.

13 years 2 months ago #30146 by cindy lou
Hey, now, wait a minute. I've seen photos of the moon landing and I've never seen that one! :P Methinks you may be pulling our leg.:rofl:

13 years 2 months ago #30149 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Yeh I put the beginning of watchmen there, but then realised it's a bit... bloody... and changed to this one.:pinch:
13 years 2 months ago #30418 by Scotty

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Yeh I put the beginning of watchmen there, but then realised it's a bit... bloody... and changed to this one.:pinch:

good call

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #30521 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Scotty wrote:

good call

:thumbsup:

So anyway, I think Macs are better than PC.
13 years 2 months ago #30545 by brandon
PCs. Laptop and desktop.

13 years 2 months ago #30565 by Scotty

brandon wrote: PCs. Laptop and desktop.

I like Lenovo laptops.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 months ago #30566 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote:

brandon wrote: PCs. Laptop and desktop.

I like Lenovo laptops.

They were better when IBM made them.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The best photography jobs right now are a mix of tried-and-true gigs like wedding photography and new jobs highlighting AI’s capabilities, travel, and videography.

May 15, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

Starting a photography business is one thing; sustaining your business over a long period of time is another. Use the tips in this professional photography guide to build something with longevity!

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024