Learn & Explore Series: Full Frame Insurance
Full Frame Insurance
Did You Know?
Many homeowners’ policies won’t cover business liability or equipment coverage. If you’re conducting a photo shoot and you damage your camera or someone trips on a tripod and hurts themselves, you may find yourself in a bad spot if you are not properly insured. Oftentimes, if more than 50% of your income comes from your photography business, your homeowners’ policy will exclude your gear and business. Even if you can file a claim on your homeowners’ policy and have it covered, you leave yourself exposed to the possibility of not having them renew your policy.
Did You Know?
Insurance For Short-Term Gigs
Finding insurance coverage for short-term events can be difficult, but with Full Frame, you don’t have to worry! Full Frame Insurance offers a very convenient option for purchasing an event policy; our event policy can provide coverage for 1-3 days, ensuring your peace of mind during events. So the next time you have a weekend photo shoot on your calendar, take heart and know you’ll be in good hands.
Did You Know?
Camera Gear Insurance–Coverage Territory
Not all photography equipment coverage is created equal. Full Frame’s camera equipment insurance is a worldwide policy and will cover your gear even outside of the United States. We can insure your cameras, lenses, lighting equipment, and more. This policy is designed to respond to camera equipment insurance claims on and off premises and during transportation. The gear you’ve collected is likely worth thousands of dollars, don’t leave it vulnerable to accidents and include camera gear insurance on your policy.
Special Thanks to Industry Experts:
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Lets start off, what is Full Frame Insurance?
- What year was the company founded?
- I’m sure you have got to have some bizarre stories to share… where insurance came to the rescue. Can you share one?
- Let’s jump back to the day this company was founded, what was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company comes to market and releases a product or service, they generally have a particular group of people in mind. Can you share who those people are here?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for Full Frame Insurance?
- As you know, I have recently visited your office and was able to observe the culture. I noticed a very ‘family-like’ tone going on. Can you speak to me a little about this?
- Are there any special coverages you offer that other competitors may not?
- As photographers there are a number of options for insurance. What do you feel are the key points photographers should consider when shopping for the right insurance?
- What do you feel is the largest misconception photographers have when buying coverage for their gear?
- How does coverage from Full Frame Insurance compare to photography gear being covered by a home owners insurance policy?
- You folks have forged a solid reputation in this space, why do you suppose so many photographers insure their gear with you?
- Does a policy from Full Frame typically cover someone when they are traveling and outside of country?
- Now as a photographer accumulates more gear, how easy, or what is the process to add additional coverage?
- What is the one word that you feel sums up ‘Full Frame Insurance’?