Use All Of These Highly-Trusted Secrets To Start Taking Awe-Worthy
Landscape Shots… In as Little as 30-DAYS from Now
Ever seen a landscape photo in a magazine or online and thought, “I wish I could take photos like that?”
Here’s the #1 problem photographers face when it comes to “landscape photography”...
Many “would-be” landscape photographers just don’t have the depth of knowledge...
Or the skill level to replicate the incredible photos they see the pros posting online.
A wonky horizon here...
The wrong camera setting there...
‘Poor’ composition choices...
Can all QUICKLY derail what might otherwise be a pretty great photo.
What’s even WORSE?
Many photographers don’t even know how to tell what’s wrong with these photos.
They just know they don’t look as good as they want them to.
You see, it’s not as easy as ‘pointing and shooting’.
You see, you can teach yourself how to take ‘great’ landscape pictures…
By scouring the internet, getting a tutor, or just shooting out in the field.
That’s probably what you HAVE been doing up to now.
Do all of the above, and chances are - you’ll end up with a handful of shots you’re proud of.
You can do that, of course...
...But you will never TRULY be able to capture amazing, breathtaking shots that leaves jaws hanging…
Unless you know the ‘turn-key’ strategies the pros & experts USE every time they’re in the field.
So the question really is this - do you want to fast-track your learning & become a great landscape photographer in as little as 30 days from now?
Of course, we can’t guarantee that this course will make you the next National Geographic photographer.
But, if you follow EVERY tip, trick and set aside a few minutes a day to truly practice what we teach you…
Join the Ranks of Photographers That Create High-Quality
Images That Leave Viewers Breathless
And sure, not everyone lives near a national park or a pristine beach that tend to get a lot of the landscape love..
But there are plenty of opportunities for taking gorgeous photos of trees, streams, rolling hills, mountains, sunsets, and all sorts of other common landscape features that are within minutes of home or work.
And we want to help you CAPTURE them.
Here’s a quick list of the primary topics you’ll learn about in the PhotographyTalk 30-Day Landscape Photography Master Course:
Identifying your personal photography style (and why it’s the KEY to replicating the same kind
of beautiful shot again-and-again)
Getting geared up with the proper photography equipment - what you NEED and what you DON’T!
Learning essential camera settings - the settings that go beyond the basics you know & extend
into the realm of landscape photography mastery
- Becoming familiar with lighting - and USING it to your advantage (Hint: you don’t have to rely on the “golden hour” anymore!)
- Working with different compositional techniques - to achieve timeliness photos that will convey any range of emotion you want to!
- Strategies for photographing specific landscapes - and how the PRO’s do it…
- How to tell strong visual stories that help viewers connect with the landscape you’re photographing (that’s why you want to take better pictures, right?!)
And that just scratches the surface!
In fact, think of this course like an intensive workshop that takes you from A-Z in landscape photography. We leave no stone unturned so you have a complete set of skills in your landscape photography toolkit, that, by the course’s end...
Will result in a vastly improved understanding of what it takes to make photos that speak to you and your viewers as well.
Over the span of 30 days, you’ll explore these specific topics:
- How to develop your photography eye and create images that reflect your personal aesthetic.
- Finding the ideal camera body, lenses, and accessories for the type of landscape photography that speaks to you the most.
- How to use your camera’s shooting modes to take improved photos.
- Dive deep into the concepts of aperture, shutter speed, and ISO so you understand how they work and how to make manual adjustments to each.
- Learn critical camera settings related to white balance, depth of field, and metering.
- How to maximize lighting such that your landscapes have optimal visual appeal.
- Develop an understanding of essential compositional techniques, like perspective, visual balance, foreground interest, and leading lines, which have a decided, positive impact on the depth and dimension of your landscape photos.
- Learn techniques for photographing specific landscapes from the mountains to the sea and everything in between.
- How to convey mood and emotion in your landscape images such that viewers have a better understanding of the story you’re trying to tell with your photos.
Not only do you get access to the basic essentials, but you also get in-depth instruction that will take your photography to the next level.
You’ll have opportunities throughout the course to test your knowledge and apply it in real-world settings.
There’s no waiting until the end of the course to try to apply everything you’ve learned all at once.
You get to test yourself along the way, becoming familiar with new skills and working on them as you go. That means that
You Will Have the Know-How and the Confidence to Knock Your Landscape Photos Out of the Park!
- 30 individual lessons on a wide range of landscape photography topics so you have the knowledge, the skills, and the gear to get the photos you dream of.
- Actionable steps at the end of each lesson that identify the crucial skills you need to focus on and practice.
- 30 skills-based homework assignments to get you to use what you’ve learned in the lesson in real-world settings.
- 30 content-based quizzes so you can test your knowledge along the way and revisit topics that you haven’t quite mastered.
- 150+ sample images that highlight the concepts you learn and demonstrate what can be done when you put your learning to work.
Who should take this course?
Complete Course Listing
Lesson 1: Introduction Your Travel Photography Trip
Lesson 2: Essential Gear for Landscape Photography
Lesson 3: Camera Settings for Landscape Photography
Lesson 4: Getting the Exposure Right
Lesson 5: Lighting for Lighting and Exposure
Lesson 6: Photographing People When You're Traveling
Lesson 7: Working With Specific Landscapes Landscapes
Lesson 8: Telling Stories With Landscapes
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How will this course benefit me?
This course centers around building solid photography skills in a number of areas, from composition to lighting to technical and artistic considerations. The value of the course is in the detailed lessons that introduce these skills, and perhaps more so in the lesson-ending actionable steps, homework assignments, and quizzes that challenge you to put your new learning to the test. By completing the 30-Day Landscape Photography Master Course, you will not only have a better understanding of the technical aspects of landscape photography, but an improved ability to harness your creativity to make inspired photos.
Q: Do I have to complete the course in sequence?
Though not all the lessons require completion in sequence, some of them do. For example, if you are unfamiliar with making manual camera adjustments to aperture, shutter speed, and ISO, it would be difficult to understand subsequent lessons on exposure. As a result, it is highly recommended that the course be completed in sequence.
Do I have to complete the course in 30 days?
Certainly not! Though it will benefit you to be consistent and practice every day, we understand that life gets in the way sometimes. If you miss a day, simply pick up where you left off and keep moving forward.
Q: Do I have to do all the actionable steps, homework activities, and quizzes?
A: These activities are intended to reinforce the material in each lesson. With practice, you will develop a deeper understanding of the knowledge we present, not to mention that you will have a better grasp of the skills needed to make amazing landscape photos. That said, if you have more advanced skills and have already mastered the activities presented in the actionable steps, homework activities, and quizzes, you can certainly choose to move on to the next lesson.
Q: Will I be able to understand the concepts presented in the lessons even if I’m a newbie?
A: Yes! The point of this course isn’t to intimidate new photographers or drown you in technical jargon. Each lesson is easily digested by even brand new photographers.
Learn More. Build skills. Be inspired.
Get Instant Access to the PhotographyTalk 30-Day Landscape Photography Master CourseSIGN UP FOR THE COURSE