Learn & Explore Series Episode 150
Grip & Shoot
Did You Know?
GRIP&SHOOT was invented by a Father-Son team of entrepreneurs out of Chicago, IL.
Special Thanks to Industry Expert:
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Take us back to the very day that you started Grip & Shoot, what was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company comes out to market with a product, they generally have an avatar or person in mind they want to market too. Can you share with us who that person is here?
- Can you expound a little on what the Grip & Shoot is best used for?
- How do you feel your product differs from others on the market?
- How do you feel the Grip & Shoot will improve the mobile users photo taking experience?
- Will this work with an iPhone or Android phones? OR Both?
- Ben, I own one of your Grip & Shoot’s and have to say, ever part of this device has an impressive degree of craftsmanship to it. Can you talk about the engineering that went into this?
- I know what I use mine for, however for the sake of our audience, can you share some example scenarios of how this can be used?
- From the point of pulling one out of the box, how easy is this to set up and use?
- How does the device communicate with the phone?
- What’s the range?
- Now you folks have an app with this. What sort of controls do I have access to in there?
- Is this a one size fit all? Or will I need to get a specific “Shooter Case” that matches up with my phone?
- Now I have an iPhone 6 Plus, if I were to buy another phone or upgrade to the iPhone 15… ok iPhone 7 when that comes out, and it requires a different case, can I order a new Shooter Case as a stand-alone item?
- What sort of warranty comes with one of these Grip & Shoots?
- Where can a Grip & Shoot be purchased?
- What is the ONE word that you believe best describes Grip & Shoot?