Learn & Explore Series Episode 158
Did You Know?
Did you know that a headphone will work as a poor quality microphone if plugged into a microphone jack?
Special Thanks to Industry Expert:
Paul Terpstra, P.E.
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is Sound Shark?
- What year was this company founded?
- Let’s jump in the way back machine, let’s go back to the very day you started this company. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product they generally have a particular avatar or audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for Sound Shark?
- It seems common that companies title their products as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel ’Sound Shark’ compares to others in the marketplace?
- Another term that is somewhat cliché and tossed around a lot is “Innovation” How do you feel your platform is innovating?
- Let’s shift gears a little, what sort of cameras will work with a Sound Shark?
- Can you expound a little on set up, from a timing standpoint
- What is the range of a Sound Shark?
- In your opinion, what are the most noteworthy features about using a Sound Shark?
- What other uses can a Sound Shark be used for?
- And how about the weight?
- What sort of warranty do you offer?
- What is the one word that you believe sums up Sound Shark?