Learn & Explore Series Episode 165
Discovery Photo Tours Italy
Did You Know?
It is estimated that the games played in the Colosseum for hundreds of years have taken the lives of about 500,000 people and over a million wild animals.
Did You Know?
Florence was severely damaged during World War II by the Germans, who blew up all its bridges except the Ponte Vecchio as it is alleged Hitler declared it too beautiful to destroy.
Special Thanks to Industry Expert:
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is Discovery Photo Tours?
- Let’s go back to the very day you started this company. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product or service they generally have a particular avatar or audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for Discovery Photo Tours?
- It seems common that companies title their tours as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel ‘Discovery Photo Tours’ compares to others in the marketplace?
- Now you folks have 5 exciting and different photography tour locations listed on your website with Italy being one of them. What was core motivator on selecting this spot?
- What is the date for this tour, and if you would expound a little on the number of guest permitted and who’s running the tour?
- Let’s talk about some of the hot spots one can expect to see and photograph during this tour?
- Let’s talk preparation for such a tour, is there any special gear needed and will you prep attendees on clothing recommended?
- What experience do you want a guest to walk away with after attending this tour?
- Take a minute and walk us through what a day on this tour might look like, from wake up to shut eye.
- Walk us through the ordering process, the cost, and what is included.
- Now you have gained so much buzz from the photography world since kicking things off, from the locations you are covering to the pedigree of talent running the tours. As one of the founders of Discovery Photo Tours, what does that mean to you?
- What is the one word that you believe sums up Discovery Photo Tours?