Learn & Explore Series Episode 168
Did You Know?
We’re one of the only companies in the UK, Europe and the U.S. to have all in house editors.
Special Thanks to Industry Expert:
Ryan Welch & Jacob McCarthy
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is Freedom Edits?
- What year was this company founded?
- Let’s jump in the way back machine, let’s go back to the very day you started this company. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product they generally have a particular avatar or audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for Freedom Edits?
- It seems common that companies title their products as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel ’Freedom Edits’ compares to others in the marketplace?
- Another term that is somewhat cliché and tossed around a lot is “Innovation” How do you feel your service is innovating?
- How does Freedom Edits work?
- Talk to use about the set up?
- What aspects of a photographers business in your opinion, does this service help with the most (beside the obvious)?
- Talk to us about the typical turnaround times?
- Can you expound a little on the onboarding process for new photographers joining your service?
- What sort of support is offered?
- Now you’re a professional photographer, what does it mean to you that your platform is going to be helping other photographers with their business?
- What is the one word that you believe sums up Freedom Edits?