Learn & Explore Series Episode 170
Did You Know?
Last year, Iris Works sent over 200,000 emails for photographers - an estimated 16,000 hours of time saved!
Special Thanks to Industry Expert:
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is Iris-Works?
- What year was this company founded?
- Let’s jump in the way back machine, let’s go back to the very day you started this company. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product they generally have a particular avatar or audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for Iris-Works?
- It seems common that companies title their products/services as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel ’Iris-Works’ compares to others in the marketplace?
- Another term that is somewhat cliché and tossed around a lot is “Innovation” How do you feel your service is innovating?
- How does Iris-Works work?
- Talk to us about the set up?
- What aspects of a photographers business in your opinion, does this service help with the most?
- What sort of support is offered?
- Now you’re a professional photographer, what does it mean to you that your platform is going to be helping other photographers with their business?