Learn & Explore Series: National Photographic Adventures
National Photographic Adventures
Did You Know?
In the early 1900’s over 90% of the Teton Valley (also known as the Jackson Hole Valley) was privately owned. When John D. Rockefeller, Jr. first saw the valley and the incredible view it offered of the Tetons, he began secretly buying up all the land. Once completed he gave it to the federal Government to protect and make available to the common citizen, eventually becoming part of the Grand Tetons National Park in 1950.
Special Thanks to Industry Experts:
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is National Photographic Adventures?
- When was this company founded?
- Let’s jump in the way back machine, let’s go back to the very day you started this company. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product or service they generally have a particular avatar or audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for National Photographic Adventures ?
- It seems common that companies title their products/services as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel your adventures compares to others in the marketplace?
- How do you determine the time of the year to set these adventures up?
- How many guest do you permit on your adventures?
- Talk to me about this magazine guest receive?
- Talk to us about a typical day on one of your adventures?
- What do you want your guest to walk away with after attending one of your adventures?
- You have a very high return rate, what do you suppose is the number one reason for that?
- How do you determine what locations you photograph with your clients??
- What is the process to signing up on one of these adventures?
- What is the one word that you believe sums up your company?