Learn & Explore Series: Spoiled Rotten Photography
Spoiled Rotten Photography
Did You Know?
Spoiled Rotten Photography is a growing boutique pre-school photography franchise with 12 locations.
Special Thanks to Industry Expert:
Questions covered in the above interview:
- Let’s start off with, what is Spoiled Rotten Photography?
- What year was this company founded?
- Let’s jump in the way back machine, let’s go back to the very day you started this franchise. What was the original inspiration for doing so?
- When a company releases a product or service they generally have a particular avatar or audience in mind. Can you share who that person is here?
- What has been your proudest accomplishment to date for Spoiled Rotten Photography?
- It seems common that companies title their products/services as the “Best” in their market. How do you feel ’Spoiled Rotten Photography’ compares to others in the marketplace?
- Another term that is somewhat cliché and tossed around a lot is “Innovation”. How do you feel your franchise opportunity is innovating?
- What do you believe is one of the biggest challenges photographers face when deciding if a franchise is right for them?
- Many photographers struggle with setting up a photography business, and end up ‘wing’ing it’. How do you feel a franchise is the answer to this problem?
- Talk to us about how your service work?
- Now do you folks provide training to the new Spoiled Rotten Photography franchise owner?
- From your experience, what attributes define a successful photographer who is ready for a photography business?
- What is the fee to purchase a Spoiled Rotten Photography franchise and what do you they get?
- From the point that they sign up to, the new franchise owner is up and running, how long does this generally take?
- What is the one word that you believe sums up Spoiled Rotten Photography?