Photo Contest Give-A-Way!!!

13 years 3 days ago #57946 by photobod

DonD2 wrote:

Karl Wertanen wrote:

DigitalDaisy wrote:

DigitalDaisy wrote: pups1.jpg

I really don't understand this error. I was uploading photographs last week and all worked well, and no suddenly in the last 5 days I am getting errors everyday.
I have done nothing different and photos are less than 2mb!!
:(

Just for the heck of it, try renaming them. I had 5 photos do the same thing and i renamed them and all 5 of them then posted... worth a shot anyway... :huh:

I feel ya Daisy, same thing here and I'll try that myself Karl and see if that fixes anything. but it will have to wait until later, I need to do some running around here shortly.

rename them with short names ort just numbers I went simply fron 1 upwards.

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

The topic has been locked.
13 years 3 days ago #57947 by photobod

chasrich wrote:

Angelwolf wrote:

chasrich wrote:

Beautiful! Where was this taken? I love dolphins11

This was shot at Sea World. The crop was what came out of the camera. Like so many wildlife shots you take what is offered. I did like the shot though and tried to talk the dolphin into posing for me again when I was not so zoomed in on him...

Charles Doolittle I presume :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

13 years 3 days ago #57948 by photobod

chasrich wrote:

nice gritty photograph
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 3 days ago #57949 by photomagic

Karl Wertanen wrote: In a night time snowstorm. 1.75 min exposure

This is outstanding work!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl Wertanen
13 years 3 days ago #57950 by Lori G

Angelwolf wrote:

Very nice. :thumbsup:

13 years 3 days ago - 13 years 3 days ago #57951 by icepics
@Don - a few posts back -- link?? I think I know what you're referring to, I'll try that. What's the worst that could happen?? LOL - my computer will explode like the telly on Monty Python?!?

With the pictures being 'quoted' it makes this sooo long a process to try to go back thru photos, but there are a lot of cool pictures being posted here.

Sharon
Photo Comments
13 years 3 days ago #57952 by photobod

Eric wrote:

img\def

butterfly by EricPhillips , on Flickr

hey Eric a photo without the album link, did you find a miraculous cure that you could share with the others ???.

its a fantastic photo :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 3 days ago #57953 by photobod

John Landolfi wrote:

photobod wrote:

John Landolfi wrote: I use "Reply" or "Quick Reply"

quote links the photograph to the comment John, oh and by the way asking people to click the link wont make much difference, my photos are there to see and yet few people comment on them even though I comment on most peoples photos, its just human nature.

i HEAR YOU! I ADD THE COMMENT MAINLY TO REASSURE MYSELF, SINCE I DON'T SEE THE IMAGE...BTW, I WANTED TO ADD YOU AS A FRIEND, UT GIGN'T FIND THE BUTTON.

In your profile there would have been a red box to click on then you would have seen my request, just click on confirm in the same box, if not then try it the other way round and go to my profile andd click on add friend.

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 3 days ago #57954 by John Landolfi

Wonderful effect, and, what dedication! Do you try to keep the camera warm?

Photo Comments
13 years 3 days ago #57955 by photobod

AH-MAY-ZING :judge: :judge: :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 3 days ago #57956 by icepics

nbenadom wrote:

Your infrared photos are really cool. I've seen it done w/B&W before but not color - those look like the trees are dripping with cotton candy.

Sharon
Photo Comments
13 years 3 days ago #57957 by rosebud81592

Nightmare

13 years 3 days ago #57958 by photobod

rosebud81592 wrote: Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly in black and white.

wow nice result
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

www.dcimages.org.uk

The following user(s) said Thank You: rosebud81592
13 years 3 days ago #57959 by photobod

DonD2 wrote: I guess I'm back to posting like this (sorry y'all)

www.photographytalk.com/component/simgal...c=viewphoto&id=49482

fantastic detail :judge:

www.dcimages.org.uk

13 years 3 days ago #57960 by John Landolfi

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Latest Articles

The best photography jobs right now are a mix of tried-and-true gigs like wedding photography and new jobs highlighting AI’s capabilities, travel, and videography.

May 15, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

Starting a photography business is one thing; sustaining your business over a long period of time is another. Use the tips in this professional photography guide to build something with longevity!

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024

Cinematic photography is an interesting genre that combines photographic and videographic skills along with effective storytelling techniques. The result? Highly impactful images!

May 09, 2024

Newborn photography requires skill, the right gear, and a lot of patience. This beginner’s guide discusses critical topics that will help you be more prepared for before, during, and after the shoot.

May 08, 2024

To fill the frame means to expand the footprint of the subject in your shot. Get in close, zoom in, crop the image, or use other techniques to bring the subject to the forefront.

May 06, 2024

With these simple yet effective beginner photography tips, you can avoid some of the common mistakes beginners make and get improved results with your images.

May 06, 2024