what camera is best for photography?

12 years 11 months ago #72765 by Hajiagha
:whistle: most of the people are asking me what camera is best to we buy ?
any camera with over 8 mp and higher can be good for photography and beginners brand name like Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax or on best listed as easy and professional photography, remember buy camera have more then good digital zoom , small pocket camera with small zoom can not be so good as others with large zoom ,when you almost pay same price , also holding camera so small in your hand is not easy , easy to lost easy or to damages this small camera , for SLR camera 10 mp and higher I think is best if you have good lens on your SLR camera ?, all Sony HDR and higher with HD movies are great for photography and film recording and macro . also you need to have Photoshop or photo scape which is free to use and editing your photos . To have great photo you must be in right place in good light and use your camera professionally if you not photographer please on your camera is key call AF, auto focuses is best options for you do not point camera on sun can damages your camera , do not photography in wet location and in fogs, or in dust , cover your lens with UV filter before you damage your lens, no rush for photography have tripod around and take your times ,
look in you tube there is some good video to learn photography

12 years 11 months ago #72769 by Baydream
Check the Articles Section for advice. The "best" camera to buy will depend on 1) how you use it, 2) what you plan to photograph, 3) your basic skill level, and 4) your budget, plus other factors.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago #72855 by effron
The one you have and use would be the best........B)

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago #72869 by McBeth Photography
There are a few D70 users in this forum that would debate the 8 mp threshold. Personally, would say a good photographer can get a good image from most any camera. Holga, for example is not known for build quality but it has quite a following.

It is what it is.
12 years 11 months ago #73025 by crystal
The best is the one I have. Oh Yea. It's the bomb. No one can top it. :rofl: If you believe that, I'll tell you another one.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #73061 by MLKstudios
I believe the saying goes, "The best camera is the one you have WITH YOU". It takes better photos than the one you left at home.

Matthew :)

Matthew L Kees
MLK Studios Photography School
www.MLKstudios.com
[email protected]
"Every artist, was once an amateur"

12 years 11 months ago #73077 by Rob pix4u2
Matthew said it -it is the one you use and have on your person. I always have my kit with me so i never miss the opportunity for a shot

Remember to engage brain before putting mouth in gear
Rob Huelsman Sr.
My Facebook www.facebook.com/ImaginACTIONPhotography

Attachments:
12 years 11 months ago #73477 by John Landolfi

Rob pix4u2 wrote: Matthew said it -it is the one you use and have on your person. I always have my kit with me so i never miss the opportunity for a shot

agree. And. if I can't take a bag, I'll have the G11 in my pocket.

Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago #73497 by Stealthy Ninja
One that takes photos.

Next question.
12 years 11 months ago #74129 by Jeffster
Such a loaded question. Simple answer: The best you can afford ;)

Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago #74251 by MLKstudios
I started with a $200 camera and a lot of education.

Matthew L Kees
www.MLKstudios.com
[email protected]

12 years 11 months ago #74957 by Kenya See

MLKstudios wrote: I started with a $200 camera and a lot of education.

You seem like you been around a while, how long ago did you get your first camera? :P

Photo Comments
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #74961 by MLKstudios
I learned black and white film developing with a Diana camera in high school. Later, got a degree in Electrical Engineering, a job at a big company and my dept. was soon eliminated. So, went back to school for photography, and been self employed since.

I love what I do now, and no one can lay me off again. No office politics, and no BS. Plus, I have met and taught some of the nicest people in Hollywood.

Matthew :)

Matthew L Kees
www.MLKstudios.com
[email protected]

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024