Humor

12 years 8 months ago #121352 by Dori
:rofl: :nunu:

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 8 months ago #121660 by photobod
Farmers Brown and McDonald were sitting on Farmer McDonald's porch discussing plowing technique when Farmer Brown notices a pig with a wooden leg hobbling across the front yard. He turned to his friend and asks, "Say, Henry, how'd that pig get him a wooden leg?"

"Well, John, that pig...," his eyes mist up, "That pig's a mighty special pig! A few weeks back a wild boar attacked me while I was walking in the woods. That pig there came a runnin', went after that boar and fought him off. Saved my life!"

"And the boar tore up his leg?" "No, just got a few scratches, nothing serious. But that night the barn caught fire. That ol' pig started squealin' like he was stuck, woke us up, and 'fore we got out here, the darn thing had herded the other animals out of the barn and saved 'em all!"

"So that's when he hurt his leg, huh, Henry?" "No, John, the next day my tractor hit a rock and rolled down the hill into the pond. I got knocked clean out. When I came to, that pig had dove into the pond and dragged me out."

"...but that's not how he hurt his leg." "Oh no, no, he was fine. Cleaned him up real nice, too."

"Okay, Henry. So just tell me. How did he lose his leg?"

"Well", the farmer tells him, "A pig that good, you don't want to eat all at once."

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 8 months ago #121680 by The Time Capturer
At the edge of his fields, a farmer has an irrigation pond that is surrounded by a small apple orchard. Every day, he takes a bucket to the orchard, gathers all the apples that have fallen from the trees, then takes them back for his pigs.

One day, when the farmer was almost to the orchard, he hears laughter and splashing coming from the pond. When he arrives, he sees two naked ladies swimming in the water. He just stands there and stares. Before long, the ladies see him and, shocked by his presence, they hide themselves in the water.

The farmer, knowing the show is over, says, "You ladies are trespassing on my property and I'd like you to leave right now."

"We are very sorry," one of the ladies says. "We just saw the water and thought a swim would be refreshing. We will go but we are naked and we aren't coming out until you leave."

"Well alright then." The farmer sets the bucket down then adds, "But when you come out, can you throw this bucket of food into the water for the alligators?"

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chasrich
12 years 8 months ago #121822 by Dori
We had to have the garage door repaired.
The Sears repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a 'large' enough motor on the opener. I thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one Sears made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower.
He shook his head and said, 'Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower.'
I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4. He said, 'NO, it's not..' Four is larger than two.'
We haven't used Sears repair since.

My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill.
Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter.
She said, 'you gave me too much money.' I said, 'Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back.
She sighed and went to get the manager, who asked me to repeat my request.
I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said 'We're sorry but we could not do that kind of thing.'
The clerk then proceeded to give me back $1 and 75 cents in change.
Do not confuse the clerks at McD's.

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 8 months ago #121929 by The Time Capturer

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.
Attachments:
12 years 8 months ago #121955 by Arkangel7x3
Q. How many pot head's does it take to screw in a lightbulb

A. 100 1 to hold the light bulb and 99 to smoke till the room starte's spinning

"If it's to good to be true best to shoot it again"
12 years 8 months ago #121956 by Dori
:rofl: :rofl:

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 8 months ago #122133 by chasrich

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
Attachments:
12 years 8 months ago #122192 by The Time Capturer
:rofl: :rofl: :judge:

12 years 8 months ago #122193 by The Time Capturer

Attachments:
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #122471 by MLKstudios
S&P just downgraded Google+ to Google-.

:)

Matthew L Kees
MLK Studios Photography School
www.MLKstudios.com
[email protected]
"Every artist, was once an amateur"

12 years 8 months ago #122687 by The Time Capturer
Wanted to plant a butterfly garden this year but couldn't find anyone that sold butterfly seeds. :whistle:

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #122705 by chasrich
Every year - same old story. I make the cookies for the church bake sale. They get excommunicated...

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
Attachments:
12 years 8 months ago #122708 by The Time Capturer

chasrich wrote: Every year - same old story. I make the cookies for the church bake sale. They get excommunicated...

:rofl: Are those the cookies from the dark side?

12 years 8 months ago #122724 by alans.world

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Nikonjan wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Nikonjan wrote: THE BOTTLE OF WINE

For all of you who are married, were married, wish you were married or wish you were not married, this is something to smile about the next time you see a bottle of wine:

Sally was driving home from one of her business trips, in Northern Arizona, when she saw an elderly Navajo woman walking on the side of the road.
As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like a ride.
With a silent nod of thanks, the woman got into the car.
Resuming the journey, Sally tried - in vain - to make a bit of small talk with the Navajo woman. The old woman just sat silently, looking intently at everything she saw, studying every little detail, until she noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Sally.
"What in bag?" asked the old woman.
Sally looked down at the brown bag and said: "It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband."
The Navajo woman was silent for another moment or two. Then, speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, she said:
"Good trade . . ."

So you're saying Native Americans have broken English and encourage human slave trading? I don't find that funny at all.

:pinch:

By the way Ninja, I could be offended by the wife and women jokes, but I'm not, it's in fun, that's why it's called humor.

You should be offended. Woman's rights is no joking manner. End women's suffrage I say!

Woman’s suffrage was about voting and running for office, course that makes us suffer that ding-dong from Alaska.
As for rights. If every human showed the respect they themselves want for themselves, the evening news would be only 10 minutes long..

Photography is like fly fishing..

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024