Humor

12 years 9 months ago #104746 by Nikonjan
THE BOTTLE OF WINE

For all of you who are married, were married, wish you were married or wish you were not married, this is something to smile about the next time you see a bottle of wine:

Sally was driving home from one of her business trips, in Northern Arizona, when she saw an elderly Navajo woman walking on the side of the road.
As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like a ride.
With a silent nod of thanks, the woman got into the car.
Resuming the journey, Sally tried - in vain - to make a bit of small talk with the Navajo woman. The old woman just sat silently, looking intently at everything she saw, studying every little detail, until she noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Sally.
"What in bag?" asked the old woman.
Sally looked down at the brown bag and said: "It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband."
The Navajo woman was silent for another moment or two. Then, speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, she said:
"Good trade . . ."

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 9 months ago #104754 by effron
I bought my wife a new car. She called and said, "There was water in the carburetor."
I asked her , "Where's the car?" She replied, "In the lake."

Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; then it was too late.

A man, upon his engagement, went to his father and said," Dad! I've found a woman just like mother"
His father replied, "So what do you want? sympathy?"

all per Henny Youngman.....take my wife, PLEASE

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #104760 by Nikonjan
Loved your jokes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

12 years 9 months ago #104762 by Trudehell
REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

A user friendly computer first requires a friendly user.
Attachments:
12 years 9 months ago #104776 by Nikonjan

Trudehell wrote: REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

Groan!!! Charles should like this one.:)

12 years 9 months ago #104788 by Baydream

Nikonjan wrote:

Groan!!! Charles should like this one.:)

Are you sure their not just a little "light in the hooves"? :kiss: :kiss:

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #104818 by effron

I find it interesting this picture is depicting Santa in Australia, where summer would be getting under way, not winter. Female confusion????

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #104820 by The Time Capturer
Can't tell my favourite on here.

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.
12 years 9 months ago #104822 by effron
My wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, a little wine, good food. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.

I take my wife everywhere................. but she keeps finding her way back.

My wife and I went back to the hotel where we spent our wedding night. Only this time, I stayed in the bathroom and cried.

My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn't lost weight, but can she climb a tree!

She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I too late for the garbage?" "No, jump in!"

Three weeks ago, she learned how to drive. Last week she learned how to aim it.

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #104838 by Stealthy Ninja

Nikonjan wrote: THE BOTTLE OF WINE

For all of you who are married, were married, wish you were married or wish you were not married, this is something to smile about the next time you see a bottle of wine:

Sally was driving home from one of her business trips, in Northern Arizona, when she saw an elderly Navajo woman walking on the side of the road.
As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like a ride.
Resuming the journey, Sally tried - in vain - to make a bit of small talk with the Navajo woman. The old woman just sat silently, looking intently at everything she saw, studying every little detail, until she noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Sally.
Sally looked down at the brown bag and said: "It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband."
The Navajo woman was silent for another moment or two. Then, speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, she said:
"Good trade . . ."

So you're saying Native Americans have broken English and encourage human slave trading? I don't find that funny at all.

:pinch:
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #104842 by Stealthy Ninja

effron wrote:

I find it interesting this picture is depicting Santa in Australia, where summer would be getting under way, not winter. Female confusion????

So no christmas without snow?

Don't you know Santa wears short sleeves and has kangaroos pulling his sleigh in Australia?! Noob. :watching:
:P

BTW we have Santa in Australia, but not so many snowman decorations. In fact I only saw snowman decorations for the first time (outside of TV shows) in Hong Kong. HK never, ever gets snow. If we get frost on some mountain it gets on the evening news.
12 years 9 months ago #104866 by Nikonjan

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

"Good trade . . ."

So you're saying Native Americans have broken English and encourage human slave trading? I don't find that funny at all.

Just a joke that was sent to me. You have to over look that part. Sorry if you are offended.

12 years 9 months ago #104868 by Nikonjan

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

"Good trade . . ."

By the way Ninja, I could be offended by the wife and women jokes, but I'm not, it's in fun, that's why it's called humor.

12 years 9 months ago #104986 by Stealthy Ninja

Nikonjan wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

"Good trade . . ."

By the way Ninja, I could be offended by the wife and women jokes, but I'm not, it's in fun, that's why it's called humor.

You should be offended. Woman's rights is no joking manner. End women's suffrage I say!
12 years 9 months ago #105024 by effron
A guy traveling through the prairies of the USA stopped at a
small town and went to a bar. He stood at the end of the bar,
ordered a drink, and lit up a cigar.
As he sipped his drink, he stood there quietly blowing smoke
rings. After he blew nine or ten smoke rings into the air, an
angry American Indian stomped up to him and said, "One more
remark like that and I'll smash your face in!"

Q: How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: That's not funny!

Why so serious?
Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Urban photography is a genre showcasing features in urban settings. You can photograph people, architecture, mass transit, and many other subjects. Learn how to do so in this guide!

Apr 30, 2024

The Nikon D850 might be an older DSLR, but it was ahead of its time when it debuted in 2017. That means it still has plenty of firepower to compete with today’s powerful mirrorless cameras.

Apr 30, 2024

The best beginner camera isn’t the same for everyone. That means having choice is of the utmost importance. In this guide, explore five excellent beginner camera options for 2024 and beyond.

Apr 25, 2024

Child portrait photography is a unique undertaking requiring special skills and talents to get the best results. Start mastering this photography niche with these essential tips!

Apr 25, 2024

The Fujifilm XT5 is a 40MP mirrorless camera capable of 6.2K video at 30p. With those specs, it’s an ideal choice for photographers needing a camera to pull double duty for imaging and video.

Apr 25, 2024

Using leading lines in photography helps improve the composition by drawing viewers in and leading their eye from the foreground to the background. Explore some fine examples of this in this guide!

Apr 24, 2024

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024