Humor

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #139171 by MLKstudios

chasrich wrote: Teacher Arrested

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator. At a morning press conference, Attorney General Eric Holder said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Attorney General said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute value s.' They use secret code names like 'X' and 'Y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'There are 3 sides to every triangle'.

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Obama said, 'If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes.' White House aides told swooning reporters from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the President - It is believed that another Nobel Prize will follow.

Sure hope the airport security "person" gets an award. Kept another teacher from trying to escape.

:)

Matthew L Kees
MLK Studios Photography School
www.MLKstudios.com
[email protected]
"Every artist, was once an amateur"

12 years 7 months ago #139495 by John Landolfi

MLKstudios wrote:

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator. At a morning press conference, Attorney General Eric Holder said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Attorney General said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute value s.' They use secret code names like 'X' and 'Y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'There are 3 sides to every triangle'.

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Obama said, 'If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes.' White House aides told swooning reporters from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the President - It is believed that another Nobel Prize will follow.

Sure hope the airport security "person" gets an award. Kept another teacher from trying to escape.

]
:rofl:

Photo Comments
12 years 7 months ago #139496 by John Landolfi

Dori wrote: The Blind Cashier:

A woman goes into Cabela's to buy a rod and reel for her grandson's birthday. She doesn't know which one to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter.

The clerk was standing behind the counter wearing dark shades.
She says to him, Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?

He says, Ma'am, I'm completely blind; but if you'll drop it on the counter, I can tell you everything from the sound it makes.

She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway......

He says, That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 reel and 10-LB. Test line. It's a good all-around combination, and it's on sale this week for only $20.00.

She says, It's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it! As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor.

Oh, that sounds like a Master Card, he says.

She bends down to pick it up and accidentally toots.

At first she is really embarrassed, but then realizes......there is no way the blind clerk could tell it was her who tooted. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around?

The man rings up the sale and says, That'll be $34.50 please.

The woman is totally confused by this and asks, "Didn't you tell me the rod and reel were on sale for $20.00? How did you get $34.50?

He replies, Yes, ma'am. The rod and reel is $20.00, but the Duck Call is $11.00, and the Catfish Bait is $3.50.

She paid it and left without saying a word.

Photo Comments
12 years 7 months ago #140802 by Stealthy Ninja

John Landolfi wrote:

MLKstudios wrote:

]

12 years 7 months ago #145513 by Dori

Don't pi$$ me off, I am running out of room to store the bodies...

Resident Texasotan...

Attachments:
12 years 7 months ago #145559 by Baydream

Dori wrote:

WHAT?

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 7 months ago #145561 by Baydream

photobod wrote: When asked by the police how many times she hit Tiger, Elin replied "I'm not sure, put me down for a 5"
I think Tiger needs a new driver, his current shaft keeps getting him in trouble!
I read that the PGA are now investigating Tiger for having too many "woodies" in his bag!
Tiger and Elin will get back together because she is already hitting on him.
After scoring a couple of beautiful birdies earlier on, Tiger finds himself in serious trouble at the last hole, coming home.
Did Elin use a "rescue club" to extract him from the Escalade?
Tiger was found exactly two club lengths from his car due to a lost ball penalty - if the cops would have arrived a minute later he'd have lost the other one as well.
Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash, but he's still below par.
What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing.
Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.
Tiger's tip for wayward golfers: never ask your wife to keep track of your balls.
I always knew Woods was a better putter than driver.
Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.
What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 300 yards.
If Elin really did whack Tiger a couple of times with a golf club, it would have been in line with the rules of golf: there's a 2-stroke penalty for playing the wrong hole.
Hey Adidas, this is Tiger, Nike found your number in my phone. I need you to change your name...

Good thing Esso wasn't still running their "Tiger in You Tank" commercials. :ohmy:

Photo Comments
12 years 7 months ago #145576 by chasrich
A study has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example: if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire. No further studies are expected on this subject....

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 7 months ago #145584 by Dori
No further studies are needed... :whistle:

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 7 months ago #145611 by Baydream
My brother forwarded this pic via FB. (see - it is good for something).

Photo Comments
Attachments:
12 years 7 months ago #145614 by Dori

Baydream wrote: My brother forwarded this pic via FB. (see - it is good for something).

Ouch! More grey than blond now!

Resident Texasotan...

12 years 7 months ago #145625 by Baydream

Dori wrote:

Baydream wrote: My brother forwarded this pic via FB. (see - it is good for something).

Ouch! More grey than blond now!

As long as you didn't get lost. :P

Grey hair is a sign of wisdom. My boys saw that I got that "wisdom" early in life.

Photo Comments
12 years 7 months ago #145635 by PT Admin

Dori wrote:

Hearing AIDS. HAHA!

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024