Small things that annoy you thread

12 years 9 months ago #80579 by effron
People who heard what you said, and still say HUH?.........:angry:

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #80593 by chasrich
What!

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 9 months ago #80597 by photobod
people who come on here and try to sell there photographs to photographers before they have even introduced themselves, its like making love then taking your coat off, Phffffffft :nunu: :nunu: :nunu:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 9 months ago #80651 by Moe
Nagging!

Photo Comments
12 years 9 months ago #80659 by Jamie
When the lens cap is on and someone shouts: "Your lens cap is on [idiot]!" As if we'd shoot with the lens cap on...

PhotographyTalk Users enjoy 15% OFF at www.photobacks.com !
Use: PHT843 at checkout!

12 years 9 months ago #80691 by Stealthy Ninja
The colour green
12 years 9 months ago #80907 by DestinDave
People with an unrealistic and arrogant sense of self-worth.. like trophy wives who have never accomplished anything beyond being born attractive!

Dave Speicher
I thought I wanted a career.. turns out I only wanted paychecks.
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 8 months ago #80977 by photobod

Stealthy Ninja wrote: The colour green

we have similar thoughts Red one, the colour red annoys me greatly on occasions

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #81023 by DestinDave

photobod wrote:

I'm color-blind - I can't tell which of you annoys me more.. :rofl: :rofl:

Dave Speicher
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #81027 by MLKstudios
Texans!

j/k they aren't all small.

:)

Matthew L Kees
MLK Studios Photography School
www.MLKstudios.com
[email protected]
"Every artist, was once an amateur"

12 years 8 months ago #81065 by icepics
Hey Chas, my best friend works at a bank, take it there and I think they'll exchange it - you might as well just give up and hand the kid at McBurgerville your check card or something, they'll never figure out what to do - your story cracked me up. Used to work doing home visits and was out running all day, made lots of stops at fast food and convenient stores so I can relate. I'm still laughing at the image of you in McFryKing...

Sharon
Photo Comments
12 years 8 months ago #81075 by PT Admin

DestinDave wrote: People with an unrealistic and arrogant sense of self-worth.. like trophy wives who have never accomplished anything beyond being born attractive!

Agreed! I see a lot of that in Southern California.

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use
12 years 8 months ago #81079 by PT Admin
My smallest annoyance is when I drive down the street but cannot remember if I had closed the garage or not and have to drive back just to double check.

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use
12 years 8 months ago #81091 by chasrich

DestinDave wrote:

photobod wrote:

Dave - that is funny!

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 8 months ago #81149 by DestinDave

chasrich wrote:

DestinDave wrote:

photobod wrote:

Dave - that is funny!

:rofl: :cheers:

Dave Speicher
dlspeicher.zenfolio.com

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024

The Nikon Zf is a retro-inspired full frame camera that offers modern technologies like a back-illuminated sensor and 4K/60p video capabilities. Is it worth the price, though? Let’s find out!

Feb 16, 2024

The Ricoh GR IIIx is a premium compact camera with capable photo and video specs and a size that makes it easy to carry. Is it the right option for you? Let’s find out!

Jan 24, 2024

The Sony a6700 is a compact, lightweight photographic powerhouse that offers top-shelf features and amenities at a good price. There’s more to the story, though; check it out in this review!

Jan 23, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

In the OM-1 vs OM-5 debate, which camera comes out on top? Though they’re different cameras for different purposes, comparing them head to head clarifies which is best for your needs.

Mar 01, 2024

There are many different steps you need to take to perfect your photography process. But how do you get started? Use this beginner’s guide to get headed in the right direction!

Feb 29, 2024

With these photography business tips for retaining clients, you’ll learn a few tricks of the trade for keeping clients for the long term, which will help you grow your business that much more.

Feb 27, 2024

While the Sony a6000 platform debuted a decade ago, it’s still a more than capable camera system for today’s needs. Check out its many benefits in this guide!

Feb 27, 2024

Though you might think of photo gifts as ideal for the holidays, they are a great option for so many events over the course of the year. Check out some of our favorite possibilities!

Feb 27, 2024

Black and white portrait photography can be a fun endeavor, but there are a few things you can do to make the results you get even better! Use this guide to get started on your journey!

Feb 23, 2024

The Canon RF 100mm macro lens is a great addition to your camera bag for a number of reasons, not the least of which is its excellent L-series build quality and reliability!

Feb 21, 2024

Minimalism photography is much more than composing a simple shot. You need to understand rules of composition, have the necessary gear, and practice a lot, too!

Feb 20, 2024