Small things that annoy you thread

13 years 2 weeks ago #79333 by Ziggy
What small things that occur or just happen and annoy you?

I'll start :)
There is a small burger place here locally that makes the best turkey and avocado burgers, but has some serious morons working for them. Literally it's about 40% of the time my order is screwed up from them. Most of the time I will check and have them fixed. I just got back from picking up my late lunch and was on the phone when I picked up my order so I didn't check till now. :blink: completely wrong order! It's not even a turkey burger! :huh:

If the burgers weren't so good I would have told them to hit the road long ago.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 weeks ago #79365 by effron
One lane, no way to pass, car in front of me doing 35 in a 55mph zone......chatting and texting. Kerchunk, bang!.......:angry:

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: MommaGator, mstrozewski, redneckphotos
13 years 2 weeks ago #79397 by TheNissanMan

effron wrote: One lane, no way to pass, car in front of me doing 35 in a 55mph zone......chatting and texting. Kerchunk, bang!.......:angry:

Get a faster car to overtake :)

For me asking for something to be done for em to chase repeatedly to get it done!

13 years 2 weeks ago #79451 by chasrich
People that waste my time... Scene: McBurger King counter. I pull a twenty from my pocket and straighten the bill which tears in half. I ask the girl if she can still take it? She examines the bill and thinks the two halves are not fitting perfectly together. I ask again can you accept this currency of the realm? I'll check, she says!

The assistant supervisor in charge of currency examines the bill. I point out that the serial numbers match and that the bill tore right in front of their employee. A determination is made that the two pieces do indeed match but there is a small piece apparently missing. There is still some concerns over this so the grand poohbah of the place is summoned. HE is the quality assurance officer in the French fry department. Now this guy carries some weight! The tear is examined again and the numbers compared. The two halves are now held up to the light and examined scientifically. Next I am examined, a visual frisk determines I am most likely unarmed and not likely to cause any violence (they were wrong on both of these items by now) so I am told that this could be accepted IF it were taped together with scotch tape. I asked if they had any tape available, perhaps in the office? No, they sell burgers and fries - sorry no tape!

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
13 years 2 weeks ago #79455 by MommaGator
Dealing with drivers on the highway is one of the most annoying things I can think of. Driving in the Houston causes me to say bad words often.
13 years 2 weeks ago #79597 by effron

TheNissanMan wrote:

effron wrote: One lane, no way to pass, car in front of me doing 35 in a 55mph zone......chatting and texting. Kerchunk, bang!.......:angry:

Get a faster car to overtake :)

I have plenty of vehicle, and I would rather run them off the road......

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
13 years 2 weeks ago #79599 by John Ledder
When you get a soft drink and they give you 80% ice and rest soft drink

When you get a burrito that is so over stuffed that the shell breaks

Family, Fishing, Fotography :)
Photo Comments
13 years 2 weeks ago #79621 by Scotty
Clams.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 weeks ago #79639 by Lori G
When someone asks you a question about something you are well-versed in, then argues with you about the answer. If you know the answer, dummy, don't ask me! :rolleyes

13 years 2 weeks ago #79651 by Johnnie
When you are having a conversation with someone and someone else joins in and monopolizes the conversation!

13 years 2 weeks ago #79737 by Stealthy Ninja
(Not aimed at anyone except the person I'm talking about)

YOUR SMALL BRAIN!
13 years 2 weeks ago #79785 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote: Clams.

The colour soft magenta.
13 years 2 weeks ago #79787 by Scotty

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

The colour soft magenta.

Eggs.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
13 years 2 weeks ago #79789 by Stealthy Ninja

Scotty wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

The colour soft magenta.

Eggs.

Those plastic magnets on the fridge.
13 years 2 weeks ago #79979 by Mah and PaH
People who tail gate

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

The Panasonic G9 II is a 25.2-megapixel micro four thirds camera with numerous features that make it punch out of its weight class, like 779 AF points, 5.8K video, and weather sealing.

May 10, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon R8 is a budget-friendly full frame camera with high-end photo and video features. In other words, there are plenty of reasons to upgrade to an R8!

Jun 14, 2024

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

Wedding photography trends come and go, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t exciting at the moment! This year’s top trends include old and new technologies and techniques to create lasting memories.

Jun 09, 2024

The Sony ZV-1 Mark II is a nice update to the ZV-1 and expands Sony’s lineup of cameras for vlogging and content creation. Is it the right camera for you, though? Let’s find out!

Jun 09, 2024

Having a solid client management system allows you to build a more sustainable business with a larger number of repeat clients. But how do you do that? Let’s find out!

Jun 05, 2024

Canyon photography is an interesting niche of landscape photography that has some distinct challenges like harsh light and shadows. But with the right preparation, you can capture epic shots!

Jun 04, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

The process is actually quite straightforward if you want to print from iPhone. But, if you need a little guidance, this guide is what you need! Dive in and learn how to print smartphone photos!

Jun 04, 2024