Small things that annoy you thread

13 years 1 month ago #84231 by McBeth Photography
Mimes, drunk clowns are a close second.

It is what it is.
13 years 1 month ago #84265 by Baydream

McBeth Photography wrote: Mimes, drunk clowns are a close second.

Interesting combination.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #84271 by McBeth Photography

Baydream wrote:

Interesting combination.

I work at a liberal arts university, lol.

It is what it is.
13 years 1 month ago #84273 by McBeth Photography

McBeth Photography wrote:

Baydream wrote:

Interesting combination.

These are the kind of things that my brother posts in the forum when I forget to log out. Thanks Bob. :dry:

It is what it is.
13 years 1 month ago #84277 by Baydream

Baydream wrote:

Interesting combination.

These are the kind of things that my brother posts in the forum when I forget to log out. Thanks Bob. :dry:

Do you want fries with that?

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: McBeth Photography
13 years 1 month ago #84279 by Stealthy Ninja

Baydream wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Jackie PT wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Jackie PT wrote:

Prago wrote: No sense of humor or dry humor can be annoying

I actually like dry humor. I prefer it over someone who cracks the obvious and predictable jokes.

I agree. I've been told I have a dry sense of humour. I never knew what it meant till I fell in a lake and people laughed.

You fell or someone pushed you?? :rofl:

I jumped (don't tell the angry mob, they'll get.... angry...?! :blink:

Is there a difference between dry humor and arid humor?

About the "lake" - No pictures or it didn't happen :toocrazy: Where did I hear that before?

No pictures or it didn't happen?

OK, so... no pictures... so that means it did happen...
13 years 1 month ago #84489 by Todd Phillips
People who don't pick up after their dogs. There is a park near my house that I visit on regular basis, and nearly ever day I will spot someone not picking up after their dog.

13 years 1 month ago #84635 by effron

Todd Phillips wrote: People who don't pick up after their dogs. There is a park near my house that I visit on regular basis, and nearly ever day I will spot someone not picking up after their dog.

Haha....There was a time some of my neighbors would let their little cute dogs out early in the morning, so they could get a load off their minds, usually on my front yard....:angry: Those days are well behind me, I even plinked one on the azz once while leashed to its stupid owner. Its painful I'm sure, but I never have a clean up these days........:)

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #84791 by mj~shutterbugg
Right now it's any noise my kids are making. It is nap time and Momma needs a break. I swear yesterday they gang tantrumed, having flashbacks, must go...

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

13 years 1 month ago #85603 by Tuscany
Being late

Photo Comments
13 years 1 month ago #86161 by PT Admin
Trying to email a long letter that took me 30 mins to draft only to be automatically logged out and none of the content was auto saved.

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use
13 years 1 month ago #86237 by chasrich
I burnt my index shutter finger yesterday. The blister kept it from hurting but still... I'm annoyed.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
13 years 1 month ago #86243 by Nikonjan
People talking on the cell phone when they should be driving. It's against the law here. I watch people weaving over the center line so many times. I must admit I use to put the phone to my ear but now use the speaker.

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
13 years 1 month ago #86255 by The Time Capturer
It's illegal in Canada too.

I think what I hate the most is these stupid TV ads where people say, "If I can do it, anyone can." What makes you the worst case?

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.
13 years 1 month ago #86263 by chasrich

The Time Capturer wrote: It's illegal in Canada too.

I think what I hate the most is these stupid TV ads where people say, "If I can do it, anyone can." What makes you the worst case?

Good point! And... can you trust someones judgement when they have such poor self esteem... :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Sigma DP2 Quattro is a rare breed. It’s a large-sensor point-and-shoot camera with a 29MP sensor and a 30mm f/2.8 fixed lens. The question is, who is this camera for? Let’s find out!

Jul 17, 2024

I’ve been testing the Vanguard VEO 5 264CB-160S for several weeks now, and I have to say that my first impressions are nothing but good. Vanguard has knocked it out of the park yet again!

Jul 01, 2024

The Fujifilm X-H2s is Fuji’s flagship hybrid APS-C mirrorless camera. It launched in the summer of 2022 and has been impressing photographers and videographers alike ever since!

Jun 17, 2024

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024
Get 600+ Pro photo lessons for $1

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Canon EOS R1 was finally released last week, and the question is - does it live up to the hype? Let’s dive in and explore firsthand what this camera does and doesn’t offer.

Jul 23, 2024

Improving your photography skills takes time, effort, and dedication. But with these unique exercises, you can make the process of becoming a better photographer more fun, too!

Jul 23, 2024

Night street photography is a fun pursuit with opportunities to develop your skills with portraiture, light trails, and architectural photography skills - and your nighttime photography skills, too!

Jul 22, 2024

The Canon EOS R5 Mark II has been unveiled, but it has a hefty price tag. If it’s out of your budget, the original Canon EOS R5 is a fantastic option. Learn more about it in this guide!

Jul 18, 2024

The Sigma DP2 Quattro is a rare breed. It’s a large-sensor point-and-shoot camera with a 29MP sensor and a 30mm f/2.8 fixed lens. The question is, who is this camera for? Let’s find out!

Jul 17, 2024

You need to try unique newborn photography ideas from time to time to keep your inspiration levels up. With the ideas in this guide, you can do just that!

Jul 17, 2024

What is the best landscape lens for photography - a prime or a zoom? The answer is a little murky, as it depends on the specific situation. Learn more about these lenses in this detailed guide!

Jul 16, 2024

Lightning photography is a tricky beast, but with the right tips, tricks, and tools, you can make the most of the next storm that rolls through. Learn some essential techniques in this guide!

Jul 16, 2024