Small things that annoy you thread

12 years 10 months ago #84231 by McBeth Photography
Mimes, drunk clowns are a close second.

It is what it is.
12 years 10 months ago #84265 by Baydream

McBeth Photography wrote: Mimes, drunk clowns are a close second.

Interesting combination.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #84271 by McBeth Photography

Baydream wrote:

Interesting combination.

I work at a liberal arts university, lol.

It is what it is.
12 years 10 months ago #84273 by McBeth Photography

McBeth Photography wrote:

Baydream wrote:

Interesting combination.

These are the kind of things that my brother posts in the forum when I forget to log out. Thanks Bob. :dry:

It is what it is.
12 years 10 months ago #84277 by Baydream

Baydream wrote:

Interesting combination.

These are the kind of things that my brother posts in the forum when I forget to log out. Thanks Bob. :dry:

Do you want fries with that?

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: McBeth Photography
12 years 10 months ago #84279 by Stealthy Ninja

Baydream wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Jackie PT wrote:

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

Jackie PT wrote:

Prago wrote: No sense of humor or dry humor can be annoying

I actually like dry humor. I prefer it over someone who cracks the obvious and predictable jokes.

I agree. I've been told I have a dry sense of humour. I never knew what it meant till I fell in a lake and people laughed.

You fell or someone pushed you?? :rofl:

I jumped (don't tell the angry mob, they'll get.... angry...?! :blink:

Is there a difference between dry humor and arid humor?

About the "lake" - No pictures or it didn't happen :toocrazy: Where did I hear that before?

No pictures or it didn't happen?

OK, so... no pictures... so that means it did happen...
12 years 10 months ago #84489 by Todd Phillips
People who don't pick up after their dogs. There is a park near my house that I visit on regular basis, and nearly ever day I will spot someone not picking up after their dog.

12 years 10 months ago #84635 by effron

Todd Phillips wrote: People who don't pick up after their dogs. There is a park near my house that I visit on regular basis, and nearly ever day I will spot someone not picking up after their dog.

Haha....There was a time some of my neighbors would let their little cute dogs out early in the morning, so they could get a load off their minds, usually on my front yard....:angry: Those days are well behind me, I even plinked one on the azz once while leashed to its stupid owner. Its painful I'm sure, but I never have a clean up these days........:)

Why so serious?
Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #84791 by mj~shutterbugg
Right now it's any noise my kids are making. It is nap time and Momma needs a break. I swear yesterday they gang tantrumed, having flashbacks, must go...

Think Off-Center ~ George Carlin
www.mjbrennanphoto.com

12 years 10 months ago #85603 by Tuscany
Being late

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #86161 by PT Admin
Trying to email a long letter that took me 30 mins to draft only to be automatically logged out and none of the content was auto saved.

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use
12 years 10 months ago #86237 by chasrich
I burnt my index shutter finger yesterday. The blister kept it from hurting but still... I'm annoyed.

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 10 months ago #86243 by Nikonjan
People talking on the cell phone when they should be driving. It's against the law here. I watch people weaving over the center line so many times. I must admit I use to put the phone to my ear but now use the speaker.

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 10 months ago #86255 by The Time Capturer
It's illegal in Canada too.

I think what I hate the most is these stupid TV ads where people say, "If I can do it, anyone can." What makes you the worst case?

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.
12 years 10 months ago #86263 by chasrich

The Time Capturer wrote: It's illegal in Canada too.

I think what I hate the most is these stupid TV ads where people say, "If I can do it, anyone can." What makes you the worst case?

Good point! And... can you trust someones judgement when they have such poor self esteem... :woohoo:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024

With these easy iPhone photography tips, you can maximize the functionality of your iPhone’s camera and get much-improved results for portraits, landscapes, and any other genre!

Apr 05, 2024