Small things that annoy you thread

12 years 10 months ago #86567 by photobod

Jackie PT wrote: Trying to email a long letter that took me 30 mins to draft only to be automatically logged out and none of the content was auto saved.

I have done this so many times Jackie, but the most annoying thing is when my wife arrives and I tell her, then get the lecture on how I should have saved it after each paragraph, no wonder I left her. :rofl:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 10 months ago #86597 by Baydream

photobod wrote:

Jackie PT wrote: Trying to email a long letter that took me 30 mins to draft only to be automatically logged out and none of the content was auto saved.

I have done this so many times Jackie, but the most annoying thing is when my wife arrives and I tell her, then get the lecture on how I should have saved it after each paragraph, no wonder I left her. :rofl:

That's why I went into options in word and set the Autosave. That way the computer can nag me. I have gmail doing the same thing.

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #86625 by The Time Capturer
There is a second thing that annoys me, stemming from someone I used to live with.

People who think their way is the only way, and when you finally give in and do it their way, they still find fault in it.

ARRRRRGH!:evil:

Sure, practice makes perfect but, unless you learn from your mistakes, you are only perfecting your ability to fail.
12 years 10 months ago #86629 by Baydream

The Time Capturer wrote: There is a second thing that annoys me, stemming from someone I used to live with.

People who think their way is the only way, and when you finally give in and do it their way, they still find fault in it.

ARRRRRGH!:evil:

You lived with a politician? :ohmy:

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
12 years 10 months ago #86711 by PT Admin

photobod wrote:

:rofl:

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use
12 years 10 months ago #86715 by PT Admin

Baydream wrote:

photobod wrote:

That's why I went into options in word and set the Autosave. That way the computer can nag me. I have gmail doing the same thing.

I would do that but I would rather lose content than be nagged. :P

New to the forum? Please read the forum rules at www.photographytalk.com/terms-of-use
12 years 10 months ago #86769 by chasrich
Nagging - no small thing...

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 10 months ago #86797 by Nikonjan

chasrich wrote: Nagging - no small thing...

Yes, Dear!! Oh, by the way, you forgot to take out the trash! While you are at it, pick up your clothes off the floor.

www.betterphoto.com?nikonjan
12 years 10 months ago #86937 by chasrich
Yes Dear... I didn't forget, I postponed... My dirty clothes must have fallen off the dresser and night stands. My slippers are still there though. :rofl:

“Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light, I just make pictures… ” ~ Vernon Trent
12 years 10 months ago #88043 by Stealthy Ninja
The Cheque Jackie sent me not getting here yet. :whistle:
12 years 10 months ago #88047 by photobod

Stealthy Ninja wrote: The Cheque Jackie sent me not getting here yet. :whistle:

Hmmm still waiting for my comp prize :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu:

www.dcimages.org.uk
"A good photograph is one that communicate a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it. It is, in a word, effective." - Irving Penn

12 years 10 months ago #88059 by Stealthy Ninja

photobod wrote:

Hmmm still waiting for my comp prize :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu:

yeh someone get david his prize before he starts writing in pink!
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #88063 by photobod

Stealthy Ninja wrote:

photobod wrote:

yeh someone get david his prize before he starts writing in pink!

PARDON

www.dcimages.org.uk

12 years 10 months ago #88069 by Stealthy Ninja
It's getting worse. He's onto blue.

CODE BLUE!

CODE BLUE!
12 years 10 months ago #88141 by PT Admin

That IS annoying.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Insta360 has one of the best lineups of action cams and 360-degree cameras. With these Insta360 accessories, you can elevate your photography and videography game!

Apr 24, 2024

Creating impactful photos of landscapes depends on many factors, not the least of which is your talent behind the lens. This guide explores other elements required for the best product.

Apr 23, 2024

The Canon EOS R100 is an entry-level mirrorless camera introduced in 2023. But just because it’s an entry-level camera doesn’t mean it’s a bare-bones camera. Find out why in this review!

Apr 22, 2024

Are you ready to upgrade your camera? Before buying new, you might consider the value of purchasing used gear to save money.

Apr 18, 2024

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV is a micro four thirds camera released in 2020. It’s an entry-level system along with the OM-D E-M5 Mark III. Use this guide to determine which one is best for you!

Apr 17, 2024

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024