11 Ways an Animoto Pro Video Presentation Boosts Exposure and Drives Sales for any Professional Photographer
1. Animoto Pro is an online video production service that is specifically designed to make it easy for any professional photographer to create customized video presentations to sell to clients and to use to market their business. For a low monthly or annual subscription, you’ll have access to a great selection of templates or presentation styles, which professionals just like you have judged to be attractive and effective in the real-photography-world marketplace.
2. The numbers from many independent studies prove the power of placing video content on your professional photography Web site. Did you know that anyone watching a video on your Web site is 85% more likely to buy from you? Another study revealed that a video elevates the email click-through rate 200–300%. Professional photographers didn’t have the opportunity (and the time) to take advantage of these facts during the past because of the complexity (and cost) of shooting and editing video. With Animoto Pro, however, comes a new era when high quality, sleek looking video presentations are possible – quickly – and without all that equipment, editing suite time and personnel.
3. With the Animoto Pro subscription and its user-friendly interface, you’re able to make an unlimited number of video presentations of any length. Plus, you don’t need to be a videographer or video editor to combine your digital photos and video clips, music and graphics into all-star productions. The steps of the process are quite simple: Upload photos and other content, choose a music theme, and press the “go” button and the Animoto Pro system does all the work!
4. A very clever component of the Animoto Pro technology is its Cinematic AI algorithm. It carefully evaluates your content and the music you’ve selected, and then syncs the visual elements with the music, giving your videos truly pro quality production value.
5. One of the biggest hassles the Animoto Pro system eliminates is obtaining (and paying for) the licensing rights of the music on your video. Animoto has done all the licensing work, so you’re able to choose from more than 1,000 songs in 12 different genres.
6. As a marketable product, an Animoto Pro video is the perfect enticement to motivate a client to spend more money with you. If you’re a wedding photographer, then you can add video services because you can use Animoto Pro to create a special and unique presentation your client will show and treasure for years. Maybe, you photograph many corporate events. Adding a video to the package gives the company a great presentation to put on its Web site or share with stockholders, customers and vendors.
7. An Animoto Pro video is also a highly competitive marketing tool. Create a video review of every client project or one per week. Include not only sample images, but also behind-the-scene video before, during and after the shoot. Then, use this video as the core of an email blast. Upload it to your Facebook page and other social media to show potential clients not just your portfolio, but also how you organize an assignment and provide customer service throughout the process. It gives new clients more reasons to want to do business with you.
8. Your Animoto Pro video presentations are branded with your name, logo and content only, not Animoto’s. Even the embeddable flash player will be clean, so your videos are identified as yours and yours only.
9. Beth Forester, award-winning owner of Forester Photography in Madison, WV, markets her services to high school seniors.
“Specializing in senior portraiture, it is imperative that my video slideshows are cutting-edge and appeal to the tech savvy teen client. With the help of Animoto, my slideshows now have the look that makes my teen clients feel like they just stepped out of their own MTV style music video.”
10. Marcus Bell is one of the world’s top 10 wedding photographers, as determined by BBC Television, and the owner of Australia’s number-one studio.
“Animoto allows me to be extremely efficient with my time. I just give them my photos and pick the right song, and they take care of everything else.”
11. The Animoto Pro yearly plan is just $249, a 50% saving compared to the $39 monthly rate. Visit http://animoto.com/pro/photography for all the details.
People who read this PhotographyTalk.com article also liked:
Your feedback is important to thousands of PhotographyTalk.com fans and us. If this article is helpful, then please click the Like and Re-Tweet buttons at the top left of this article.