Sad day for me

8 years 7 months ago #386243 by Stealthy Ninja

Tom-Lutz wrote: so its YOUR FAULT NOT MINE!!  NANANANAA :p :p :p 

How will the libel define an anticipated wash? The soap loses! The quality driver reaches opposite the explosive. When will the improbable zero wed? 

Your fault if you don't understand what I'm talking about.  
The topic has been locked.
8 years 7 months ago #386253 by Tom-Lutz
WRONG AGAIN !! you're missing what I'm saying

8 years 7 months ago #386256 by Stealthy Ninja

Tom-Lutz wrote: WRONG AGAIN !! you're missing what I'm saying

Explain. 
8 years 7 months ago #386257 by Tom-Lutz
 I was being ironic and sarcastic.

8 years 7 months ago #386258 by Scotty

Tom-Lutz wrote:  I was being ironic and sarcastic.

The trolling is getting really old.  

Debate and conversation is one thing but take this kind of stuff somewhere else.  Thread closed.

When the last candle has been blown out
and the last glass of champagne has been drunk
All that you are left with are the memories and the images-David Cooke.

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stealthy Ninja
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #386265 by Stealthy Ninja
This thread went on long enough. Closing it is more than reasonable.

The fact the OP starting to sprout nonsense just to keep it going makes many of us suspect it's a troll thread.

Additionally yelling "WRONG AGAIN !!" at a mod isn't called for.  I suspect the whole thread is "ironic and sarcastic."

It's done.  Go on with something else.  This thread will not be opened again.

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Canon Rebel T5i is a budget-friendly entry-level DSLR. And while it’s a few years old, it still has excellent capabilities, especially for entry-level and enthusiast photographers.

Jan 30, 2023

The Panasonic Lumix GH5 might be nearly six years old, but when it arrived in 2017, it had incredible features, particularly for video. Do those features still hold up? Let’s find out!

Dec 28, 2022

If you’re in the market for a rangefinder camera, there is no better choice than Leica. The Leica M11 is just one model worth considering for your photographic needs.

Dec 08, 2022

In this Nikon D5 vs D850 comparison, we take a look at the specs, features, and capabilities of these cameras so you can decide which one is right for you.

Sep 29, 2022

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

What is the best metal print company in 2021? We sought to answer that question with a head-to-head hands-on review of six top options!

Feb 06, 2023

With this list of family portrait ideas, you can create fun, beautiful images that provide you and your family with heartwarming memories for years and years to come!

Feb 03, 2023

The GoPro Hero Max 360 is essentially three cameras in one - a still camera, a video camera, and a 360-degree camera. Get all the details in this Max 360 guide!

Feb 02, 2023

Ordering custom size photo prints requires a little forethought and some investigation into the best online printing companies. Learn what you need to do in this guide!

Jan 30, 2023

The Canon Rebel T5i is a budget-friendly entry-level DSLR. And while it’s a few years old, it still has excellent capabilities, especially for entry-level and enthusiast photographers.

Jan 30, 2023

Freelance photography jobs are a great way to make income on the side. But they can also lead to building a full-time business that allows you to earn a nice income!

Jan 30, 2023

I've had the f-stop Sukha since 2019, and it's proven to be an ideal solution for carrying lots of gear on extended trips. Is it the right bag for you? Find out!

Jan 25, 2023

With so many photo book styles available from Printique, you can find something that perfectly fits your images for any occasion, whether a wedding, senior portrait, or something in between.

Jan 24, 2023