What was the LAST photo you took? Post it in here

7 years 5 months ago #511435 by Stic
Just went to lock the back door and noticed the moon was up...

img\def
Moon 5.1.17 by Flickr Sucks , on Flickr

...and a wee crop...

img\def
Moon 5.1.17 crop by Flickr Sucks , on Flickr

Photo Comments
The following user(s) said Thank You: astrodave
7 years 4 months ago #516492 by KhanStudio

7 years 3 months ago #518438 by astrodave
This is not my last photo but I kinda like it.

Photo Comments
Attachments:
7 years 3 months ago #518452 by PhotoViking

Festina lente!
Photo Comments
Attachments:
7 years 2 months ago #523848 by astrodave
Here's a test photo I did in not ideal circumstances 

Photo Comments
Attachments:
7 years 2 months ago #523851 by Eliffman
Astrodave that photo is amazing!!

Photo Comments
7 years 2 months ago #524378 by Gazebo
Spotted this tree whilst out walking in town yesterday..

Attachments:
7 years 2 months ago #524553 by Baydream
Ok. You asked for it.
Mid-Atlantic Beard and 'Stash Competition
not the best shot of the night but the last one

Shoot, learn and share. It will make you a better photographer.
fineartamerica.com/profiles/john-g-schickler.html?tab=artwork

Photo Comments
Attachments:
7 years 2 months ago #524610 by Esther88
This lovely cat:)))

Attachments:
7 years 1 month ago #525201 by herschelgutmanphotography
I always love to take the wedding photographes and I upload the photo, which was taken by me before some days.

Attachments:
7 years 1 month ago #525426 by lindsaywood1991
I took this photo last week when i had vacation at my grandparents in Bohol. 

Attachments:
7 years 1 month ago #527011 by Sammt
Hey i love that kids attitude.

7 years 1 month ago #527356 by lindsaywood1991
I took this photo few hours ago when we took our dinner. ^_^ It's so yummy, this is my favo crispy pata!

Attachments:
7 years 1 month ago #527833 by JuliaOrlando
The last picture I took was this past Sunday..... I was out at Gatorland on what I like to call my "camera walk" shooting pix of the egrets and herons sitting on their eggs and feeding their chicks, watching the fledglings try their wings, listening to the bull gators bellow and rumble... this pic of juvenile green herons was the last picture I took that day.

Attachments:
7 years 3 weeks ago #528403 by [email protected]
Ha Ha love the catchlights, do they do a head tilt for a squeaky toy......:-)

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

The Fujifilm X-H2s is Fuji’s flagship hybrid APS-C mirrorless camera. It launched in the summer of 2022 and has been impressing photographers and videographers alike ever since!

Jun 17, 2024

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024

The Hasselblad 907X 50C certainly isn’t the camera for everyone. However, this medium-format system is ideal for many professional photographers (and videographers!)

Jun 04, 2024

The Olympus Pen E-P7 is an affordable micro four thirds mirrorless camera with 4K video capabilities, a 20.3MP sensor, and 121 focus points, making it a solid entry-level camera for beginners.

May 13, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

The Sony Alpha a7 II has been around for a decade, but even after all these years, it stands up as an excellent option for photographers looking for a high-quality full frame camera.

Jun 25, 2024

It's summertime in the northern hemisphere, and that means long days to explore the world around us. With these summer landscape photography tips, you'll learn a thing or two about improving your photos!

Jun 23, 2024

What is aspect ratio, and what does it mean for the presentation of your images? Use this beginner photography guide to get all the details!

Jun 20, 2024

Lake photography is a fun type of landscape photography because of all the different compositional options you have. With these tips, get the best possible results!

Jun 19, 2024

The ideal portrait photography location is out there; it's a simple matter of finding it! Using this guide, you can discover the best places for outdoor portraits!

Jun 17, 2024

The Fujifilm X-H2s is Fuji’s flagship hybrid APS-C mirrorless camera. It launched in the summer of 2022 and has been impressing photographers and videographers alike ever since!

Jun 17, 2024

The Canon R8 is a budget-friendly full frame camera with high-end photo and video features. In other words, there are plenty of reasons to upgrade to an R8!

Jun 14, 2024

The Sony a9 III is a powerhouse professional-grade camera. The question is, should it be the next item in your camera bag? Find out if it’s worth the money in this comprehensive review!

Jun 09, 2024