What was the LAST photo you took? Post it in here

6 years 9 months ago #531506 by Riddick

A late start to the fog rolling in as it is usually gone by this time and not just rolling in.
Took this at the end of my street which is only a couple of steps away.
The fog is covering the vines  and it gave the morning a eerie feel to it but it was good to see this coming in so strong.

Attachments:
6 years 9 months ago #533664 by donnnnnny
This is  
a 3 shot stitiched Square ratio shot of a Fountain near the Olympic stadium in Sydneys Homebush .area.
Each shot is an in camera multiple exposure, a function in my Nikon D810 menu under shooting.I love the soft silky effect i get shooting this way. You can shoot up to 30 seconds x10 shots, so a 5minute exposure without bulb mode.Advantage is  far less noise.Yes i know you can switch on noise reduction too.
hope you like the shot. The moon was shot  on the same morning with a 200mm lens  then pasted in in exactly the spot it was.
 thanks Don

Photo Comments
Attachments:
6 years 9 months ago #533665 by Soccer Mom
WOW, love that shot!!!

Canon 7D, 18-55mm, 55-250mm, 70-200mm L f/2.8, 100mm and 17-55mm f/2.8
Photo Comments
6 years 9 months ago #533673 by donnnnnny
thank you Soccer mum

Photo Comments
6 years 8 months ago #534572 by Rebel guy
Hi folks. Took this one today. Summer in the city and los of non natives around.

Attachments:
6 years 8 months ago #534575 by Rebel guy
Here`s the pic before any editing in LR. Please feel free to criticize my editing as i`m pretty new to this ballgame. BTW where on earth is the edit post button ? 

Attachments:
6 years 8 months ago #534817 by Rebel guy
Sunday Quiz. Anyone know where this picture was taken? Was shot in 2013 with my dads compact camera. This memorial was built to commemorate something that happened in that area 200 years ago.

Attachments:
6 years 8 months ago #534821 by Ian Stone
Peru?  

Photo Comments
6 years 8 months ago #534822 by Remy Hedrick
That or central Mexico somewhere.  

Photo Comments
6 years 8 months ago #534880 by Ira Weber

herschelgutmanphotography wrote: I always love to take the wedding photographes and I upload the photo, which was taken by me before some days.

I really like the back light from this shot.  Well done!!

Photo Comments
6 years 8 months ago #534881 by Ira Weber

Rebel guy wrote: Sunday Quiz. Anyone know where this picture was taken? Was shot in 2013 with my dads compact camera. This memorial was built to commemorate something that happened in that area 200 years ago.

+1 on Peru? 

Photo Comments
6 years 8 months ago #534907 by Rebel guy
Thanks for the replies people. Always good fun to spin up a little quiz :)  Not even close to the Americas, this is infact somewhere in Europe. For you fraulein Weber, the answer may come as a bit of an embarrasment :lol:  Coming back with the answer tonight at 22.00 London time.   

6 years 8 months ago #534918 by Don Granger
I'm going to be following this answer as well.   I would have guessed one of the above as well!  

Photo Comments
6 years 8 months ago #534939 by Rebel guy

6 years 8 months ago #534955 by Linda Duncan
Ha!  good one.  That must have been fun to visit.  How long were you there for? 

Photo Comments

• Facebook

817,251 / Likes

• Twitter

241,000 / Followers

• Google+

1,620,816 / Followers

Latest Reviews

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

The Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II is Sony’s flagship mirrorless zoom lens. As such, it’s loaded with features and has a top-shelf build quality that makes it a top pick!

Mar 27, 2024

The Leica SL2-S is an attractive, premium mirrorless camera with photo and video specs that are sure to impress. And with the legendary Leica name, you know this camera exudes quality!

Mar 26, 2024

Forum Top Posters

Latest Articles

Blue hour photography might not be as well known as golden hour photography, but it is every bit as good a time to create epic images of landscapes. Learn how in this quick tutorial!

Apr 17, 2024

Nikon’s retro-looking Nikon Zfc is anything but retro. Under its classic body is a host of features and amenities that make it a worthwhile compact mirrorless camera for 2024.

Apr 15, 2024

Moving from taking snapshots of your dog to creating beautiful images doesn’t have to be that difficult! Use the tips outlined in this dog photography guide, and you’ll get better results in no time.

Apr 15, 2024

Acrylic print photos are a beautiful way to display your favorite images. But they don’t come without some questions. Get all the answers you need about this medium in this guide!

Apr 15, 2024

Where do you get your landscape photography inspiration? Is it from masters like Ansel Adams? Or perhaps viewing art from other genres? We’ve got these and a few other sources for you to check out!

Apr 10, 2024

The Canon EOS R50 is one of the newest R-system cameras from Canon. Is it worth your money? Find out all the details you need to know in this comprehensive review.

Apr 10, 2024

Too often, affordable online printing companies don’t meet your expectations of what a print should look like. But there are some choices that combine affordability with superb quality!

Apr 09, 2024

Self-critique is an important component of your journey to improving as a photographer. Use these simple tips about critiquing your work as a means to make faster progress with your art.

Apr 08, 2024