- Learning to See Creatively: Design, Color & Composition in Photography
- Basics Photography 01: Composition, Second Edition (Basics Photography 1)
- Composition: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- Focus On Composing Photos: Focus on the Fundamentals
- Bryan Peterson's Understanding Composition Field Guide
- Architectural Photography: Composition, Capture, and Digital Image Processing
- The Photographer's Eye: Composition and Design for Better Digital Photos
- Composition Photo Workshop
Have you ever found yourself shooting inside and fighting against the sunlight coming in through a window or doorway?
I recently found myself in a beautiful old barn in Tuscany, Italy wanting to capture the aged beauty of a long-abandoned barn along with the rolling countryside in the distance. This is an exposure that is impossible with the camera itself. But with the addition of a single flash and a gel it was easily captured!
All my best,
Bryan F. Peterson/Founder